•31: love changes people.

➖ Afreen➖

Afreen➖

ABUJA,NIGERIA

She stepped out of the house to her car, while talking on the phone with Aisha. Aisha's aunty and her family were relocating to Scotland, since she was staying in her house, she had to move out. How could you be given an amanah of a child, but you will treat the child badly. Auzhubi-Allah. May Allah see us through this malicious life.

A short while later, she arrived at the house. This gonna be hell of a visit because Aisha's aunt literally hates Afreen and Rahma. She honked at the gate and the security guard opened it revealing a two storey building.

She knocked at the door and it was opened by Aisha's cousin Hanifa. The girl glared at Afreen nastily then hissed before walking away living Afreen at the door. Afreen shooked her head not surprised. Like mother, like daughter.

She entered into the house and followed the pathway to Aisha's room. She opened the door revealing Aisha and Rahma. She sighed internally knowing that they must reprimand her.

She gave them a manumit smile, while trying to start a conversation in other to distract their minds.

"Hello guys!" She said in a tone laced with mischievous. They both looked at her then turned their heads sideways, not answering her. "What the f***k ." She said in shock, amused at her friends attitude.

"Lalai."

Since you don't want to talk to me I have a boyfriend that will talk to me.

They turned their heads and looked at her in surprise, clearly amused at her statement. "Afreen!" They shouted in unison.

"What! I thought you said you don't want to talk to me?" She asked smirking, trying to call her aşkim.

"Afreen is this really you or your lookalike?" Rahma asked.

"Me ofcourse!" She said smiling goofily.

"Now I really believe this sentence. Love changes people. " Rahma said.

" Gaskiya." Aisha replied.

"This is one of the best decision I've ever made in my life and I thankful to you guys for showing me the right path." She said hugging them.

"We are also happy that you heeded to our advice." Rahma said.

"Aisha abeg please go and bring chilled coke for me, I am craving it. " Rahma asked. "Ok, let me bring refreshment for you guys."

"No, you don't have to, just coke is okay for us." Afreen said. "Ok.

She came back minutes later with three chilled bottles of coke and kept it on the bed. They started gisting almost forgetting what brought them.

"I thought you were getting coke, " Rahma said, taking of the bag of doritos from me. She was looking at me in a simultaneously serious and playful way. She began to make something up, but Rahma bit into a dorito and waved her hand. "Don't bother Afreen. Just remember what I said. "

"Okay."

Few hours later, they had finished packing all of Aisha's belongings and they were already loaded in Afreen's car. Aisha went to her meet her aunt and they followed because they haven't greeted her.

"Aunty Amina su Afreen sun zo helping ina Kwasan kaya ,yanzu Zamu tafi apartment ina; Aunty Amina Rahma and Afreen came to help me pack my clothes. We're going to my apartment now.

"It's now that they are coming to greet? I don't want the greeting nonsense. She started cursing and ranting. "

"Aunty Amina we're very sorry. We were busy with the packing that was why we didn't come to greet you." Afreen said.

"Aunty Amina hissed and walked out of the room."

"Problematic woman." Rahma cursed, making them to laugh. She will never change. Aisha you're really trying. I salute you.

~*~

The rest of their ride ended with them singing and dancing to songs, until they arrived at the apartment.

"Your apartment is so beautiful." They gushed.

"How I wish I could move out of my parent's house to come live with you. " Rahma said.

"You're not serious Raya." Aisha replied her.

"Aisha your phone is ringing." Afreen said handing her the phone.

"Who is it?" She collecting the phone.

"I don't know. It's a number."

"Okay."

She collected the phone and walked out of the room.

It was the already five PM, they had finished arranging all of Aisha's clothes and everything that needed to be arranged. Afreen dropped both of them at their houses, then drove back home.

"Welcome back Yaya Afreen, " Aleeya said, when Afreen entered into the parlour.

"Yaya please I want to ask you for a favour?" Aleeya said more like asked, because her tone was laced with contemplation.

"Yes, what happened?"

"I want to go to saiha's house for a sleep over, but I don't know how to ask Ummie. You know her, she might not agree." She said with an anxious voice.

"Hmmm. I will ask her and see."

"Thank you so much Yaya." She replied already excited.

"Don't get your hopes high. "

She entered her room and changed her cloth into a knee length pyjama. She came out of the room after, while chatting on the phone with Anwaar, her mind completely engrossed on the phone. The next thing you could hear was a thud.

Comment, vote, share and follow.

Mardieeeee❤.