•3: Back.

Anwaar's point of view

Nnamdi Azikwe International airport

I watched as the "glazing hot sun,"directed it reflection to me immediately I came out of the airplane.

My plane just landed at Nnamdi Azikwe International airport from Kiev, Ukraine after a long stressing hourrs sitted in one place.

"I can't believe it's been three years since I saw my family,"I said while putting on my shades and entering the convoy of cars sent by my father to pick me up from the airport.

After the 39 minutes rides to my house we finally arrived, I checked the time and it showed me 10:15 am, the security guard opened the gate and the huge big mansion came into view'oh how I have missed this house, I said while smiling making my two sided dimples to show.

Ones the car parked at the entrance I came out of the car and headed straight to my section and the maids followed me at my back with my luggages, the section was a three bedroom flat with one parlour, three bathrooms and a guest bathroom, kitchen, a library adjourned with a study room, and a game room.

Ones we reached the section which was a three minutes walk to the main house one of the maid handed me the house key, immediately I entered I switched on the bright sparkling lights which was illuminating from the expensive looking chandelier, I noticed that the building looks newly renovated, the paints and furnitures was now changed, the living room was creamy white with a shade of grey which gave the room a warm cozy feeling the living room was decorated with a grey turkish curtain , grey chair with a combination of white , black and beige cushions, grey and white 3d wallpaper with a grey and a shade of white turkish carpet , the wall was nicely decorated with paintings and two vase flowers was standing by the far end of the living room, a big plasma TV is sitting on the grey tv stands, the floor was brightly shining with a white marble floor tiles .

The bedroom was black and ash with a touch of taupe,the room had a black king size bed and a grey bed sheet was nicely spread on the bed giving a perfect combination with the paint, two looking expensive bed side lamp is sitting on the bed side drawers with a taupe wallpaper, the closet was brown with a sparkling chandelier making the closet look bright. The toilet was offwhite with black appliances, with a moderate kitchen everything was suitable just for a man.

After I had taken my bath I came out and went to the main house, Assalamu alaikum I salamed while entering into the house nobody was in the parlour so I went straight to my Ammis room and found her reading the hisnul muslim with her glasses perfectly sitting on her face making her look young ,she was fully concentrated that she didn't notice me inside the room.

Ammi I shouted while hurrying to hug my mother on her bed just like a little kid , 'oh my God who am I seeing like Anwaar my son', my mom said yes ammi it is me I said happily, how did you come back I thought you were coming back next 2 weeks, it was all a plan ammi, so you and your dad lied to me right hmmm you both are going to receive punishment from me she said playfully,when did you come back I came back 30 minutes ago but you told you me were coming back next 2 weeks, actually I had finish signing all my papers so I decided to surprise you i said happily, I hope you liked my surprise I said while trying to pout but I failed miserably .

How are you my son, am fine Ammi , how was the trip and everything, fine so now you have graduated you are now a PhD degree holder am so proud of you my son my ammi said with an emotional face , I felt a surge, proud and happy feeling within me because I have made my parents happy and proud, let go to the kitchen so that I can cook for you, because I know you are hungry after a long and tiring flight. no don't worry my sunshine the chef will cook, I want you to rest , oh so you don't want to eat my food no problem, no ammi it's not like that, ammi why are you being a drama queen .

After mom had finished cooking in the kitchen with us gisting and reminiscing memories we went to the dining and started eating, she cooked Hawawshi(an Egyptian traditions dish of bread stuffed with minced meat and vegetables) with kamounia( an Egyptian stew) then burabisko with egusi and tiger nut drink.

By the time we had finish eating the zuhr prayer was called and I went to the masjid to pray outside the house, after I had finish praying I stayed in the masjid to listen to the kutubah.

I came back from the mosque and went to the main living room, as I entered I saw my siblings watching a movie and I sneakily went to saiha's back and tickled her on her waist,she frighteningly turned her back and low behold was her yaya Anwaar, 'ahhhhh she shouted as she saw me the rest of my siblings turned and saw me they were all speechless but after their head had registered that it was really me they ran at ones to hug me.

Yaya Anwaar when did you come back, why didn't tell us you were coming back today, they all started bombarding me with questions, I just smiled and said calm down one question at a time yaya we missed you so much they said I missed you too my hermanos , how was school it was fine. Saiha I hope no one in this house was disturbing you while I was away , yaya you see ya sabeen and ya sabeena like shouting and beating me it was only ya sabeeha that was good to me, she said while pouting her small lips, sabeen and sabeena opened their mouth agape while watching as the drama unfolds while sabeeha was just laughing her ass out.

What!! I said sternfully but jokingly, who gave you the permission to touch her am going to deal with you no gifts for you I said, yaya this girl is lying how can you believe her sabeen said, oh so you are trying to say she's lying right , am not going to give you the camera I bought for you, no it's not like that I was just joking she's not lying 'ohhh' so she was telling the truth I said, thank you for confessing the truth and no gifts for the two of you.

Saiha come let go to my part so that you can collect your gifts 'yayyy' saiha said excitedly, lying is not good, lying is not good saiha kept singing while running to Anwaars back and they started following her at her back 'oh so you want to bite her in my presence ' wuyanku yayi kauri saura yanka'(a hausa proverb), I said and you sabeena no new phone for you, Haba my sweet yaya am sorry sabeena said while giving me an innocent face. 'hahaha I won't accept your apologies so easily. Saiha and sabeeha follow me let go I said and we disappeared to my section.

Like, comment and share ❣

Mardieeeee❤