•10: Nice & Disaster.

Scroll🤪

Keep going🤘

Little more🤗

Not an update

Surprise 🎉

Anwaar's point of view

Abuja, NIGERIA

God, why are there incompetent workers In the company. I really need to fire some people. Just a while ago, I called the head of department that is responsible for the security service. The company has many area structures which are IT, general services, cars and real estate.

So the security service is under general services which is divided into five more services under. Back to the point, I asked them about one of our client that asked us to install a NG-DL30Z door lock, smoke detector, ADT smart home video doorbell and outdoor wifi camera in his house that is in guzape.

Instead of installing ADT smart home video doorbell they installed an armcrest doorbell which we don't use in our company, making us lose a way of advertising our appliances. Not only that but showing the other competitors that we use other companies gadget and not ours.

That simple mistake can cause our stock increase to decrease drastically. I had to threaten the man to go back to the mans house that is in guzape.

"Anwaar" I heard someone call. Looking up just to find my mom leaning on the door looking at me.

"Naam Ammi" I said in a soft voice. I really have a soft for my mom, some people may say am an ice statue who doesn't have feelings. Check the social media and you will see different people calling me names that are related to being 'cold'.

"I just came to tell you breakfast is ready,and better keep that laptop away from the dinning table " she said before muttering " cant have kids working early in the morning before breakfast " then closing the door to the room .

Closing the laptop and making a mental note to call the head of department again to ask how it went with the exchange. Closing the door as I went out of the room down, going down the staircase to the living room I met sabeena on the couch flipping through the channels before stopping on E! Entertainment.