•7: Abuelita.

Afreen's point of view

ABUJA, NIGERIA

Flashback

I packed all the papers and entered my car and drove to my grandmas house which was located in apo fuming like a balloon. This guy has really tried me today.

~•~

I arrived at the house and honked at the gate, the old security guard opened the huge gate and the "exceedingly large mansion" came into view it was a 10 bedroom duplex built with red bricks which gave the house an ancient and warm feeling , four large pillars held the building and also giving it an intimidating feeling with a garage at the left and a beautifully decorated lawn at the back of the house and a swimming pool and beach lounge chair sat near the pool, with some fruit trees at the side.

I parked the car and knocked at the white oak door the maid opened the door and I entered with a salam, I was welcomed in with the sweet, calming scent of bakhoor, I made a beeline and went to haja's room "Asala walaikum" I salamed and the people inside the room responded. I ran and hugged my "punny" grand ma. Haja "nayi kewan ki" ( i missed you) wallahi so so much , danallah yi mun shuru( come on keep quiet) sey karya(liar) you this children you don't like coming to my house wallahi "se zuwa shakatawa kuka iya( it's only going out for outings you know how to do) .

Kai Haja you have started with this your "masifa" (scolding) you insisted that we come today but you are shouting oya Suhayma all of you should pack your belongings we're going back home since this old woman is shouting she would block our ears "kinji jairar yarinya" you don't have shame koh I will deal with you, she joked

Keh I don't have your time "zoh en biyu na"( come my twins) Abdallah you too come let go to the dining and eat your favourite has been cooked " tuwo shinkafa and okra soup" yuck tuwo and okra haba hajiya which kind of combination is this, Suhayma exaggerated. Oh so "kun zama yaran turawa koh, lefin iyayan Kune da kuka bachi "( oh so you have become English people right, it's your parents fault that you're spoilt. haja ni zanchi kai ban wasa da abinci ena( me am going to eat , what me I don't play with food, impossible) .

"Zainaba" zoh ki kwashe abincin nan ki kawo musu lemu da chinchin ( come and pack this food and bring juice and chinchin) you will die with hunger let me tell you " shegun yara" .

Kai haja you like insulting us too much please don't frustrate your health with too much shouting .

Wai yaushe zaki fara mana allura ne dacta Afreen( when are you going to start injecting us doctor Afreen)said haja.

Very soon bari nafara housemanship, yanzu mafa nafara tutorial in mdcn sanan muyi induction na likitoci( let me start housemanship, I just started my tutorials for MDCN then induction for doctors) . Toh Allah ya bada sa'a( may God give you success).

Abdallah how is work going on in the office, your dad told me that there is a project going on in the company with A.t group of companies, your grandfather was a very good friend of their family.

⚘⚘⚘

Hey guys it been a while am sorry I was out of ideas. This chapter was full of hausa don't mind me that how the typical grandmas talk.
Am not fully convinced with this chapter but anyways it been dropped. Pls share this story to other ppl if you love or care about me. Thank you.
Fellow brothers and sisters please vote it will mean a lot to me

Like, comment and share ❣

Mardieeeee❤