•27: Bachelor's proposal.

➖Afreen➖

Afreen➖

ABUJA,NIGERIA

Afreen has just finished dressing up. She wore a black evening gown which had a golden waist belt, she tied a golden turban, then a golden wedge which complimented her dress. As usual, she only applied a minimal  amount of makeup, which was powder, mascara, eyeliner and gloss.

She came out of the room to the parlour. She picked a cup and fetched some water from the dispenser. She found a sit and sat down while she randomly pressed her phone just to pass time.

It didn't take long for Anwaar to arrive. Her phone rang and she felt her heart skip a bit, she checked the caller and her guess was right, it was Anwaar.

She informed her siblings that she was going out before stepping out. "Have fun!" Abeer shouted and she muttered an okay. She muffled a smile as she remembered their conversation about the party.

"Please I want you to accompany me to a bachelor's party and please can you pretend that you're my girlfriend?" He requested.

Her heart gave a thump. She shaded her head up and gazed at the ceiling feeling a kind of feeling that she couldn't comprehend.

"What is wrong with me and why am I losing my guard, this is not supposed to happen!" She scolded herself.

"I am sorry... but I don't like attending to this kind of stuffs. I hate crowd and attention. Please I can't, sorry. "Please accept my request. If I had someone who I could ask I wouldn't even bother asking you. Please accept my request. He begged her so desperately and sweetly that she couldn't refuse him.

"Ok fine. But on one condition." She said. " anything you say, I will do it. " he replied through the phone. "I want you to, just forget it, next time.

"Ok? I will do whatever you want. If that's your wish." He replied.

The next day a parcel was delivered to her from an unknown source and she wondered who sent it. She kept it on her vanity table with the intention of not opening the unknown parcel, maybe it was sent to the wrong address she wondered, but then an hour  later she found herself unwrapping the parcel and found a box which had a bow tied on it with a note open the box it was written on top and she did as ordered curiously. She opened it and there she saw a beautiful gown with a shoe sitting innocently inside the box.

She brought out the gown and raised it up and a note fell from it
Hey Afreen! You must be wondering
 Who sent this right, it was me that sent it, Anwaar.
  I would like you to wear this dress for the party. I am hundred % sure
  that black will suit you very well.
                  ~ Xoxo~

She smiled widely and placed the gown on her body and he was right, it suited her very well like the colour black was originally meant for her. She smiled as she remembered the event.