New book.

Assalam Alaikum guys.

I am happy to announce that I have published my second book, all you have to do is go to my profile and add it to your library.

I ain't making mouth, but I am sure you guys are going to like it.

Be My Guest appreciate you guys. So show some love by sharing it to your friends and families. Saranghae💗.

Also I will like to speak about BROKEN WITHOUT YOU. I will like to thank you guys once again for the support and love you showed me by reading my book. It means a lot.

I started writing this book in 2021. I swear to Allah I didn't know anything about writing, both the do's and don'ts. All I know was that I started reading books on Wattpad in 2020 and since then I became captivated.

On a Wednesday I came back from school and entered my draft. I sat down and wrote a chapter like play, like play. I published it and since then I can't say anything but Alhamduliallah. I have seen a lot of growth and I am grateful to Allah.

Secondly, to all the people that found time to vote and comment, even though the comment is so low. Guys that's what motivates us readers. It's not easy to write wallahi. I will like to say thank you to you guys💗.

I will love to hear your reviews about this book. I am really curious, do endeavour to share it. Guys, don't just read and pass I beg you in the name of Allah.

You can send in your review through my Instagram; thisgurl_leeya. Or my email is; mardiyabala69@gmail.com.

Lots of love, thank you.

Love, Mardieeeee❤.