•32: Broken.

➖Afreen➖

Afreen➖

ABUJA,NIGERIA

It has been two days since Afreen fell into unconsciousness after falling from the staircase. She is still in the ICU, because of the critical condition she is.

The assessments the doctor's made confirmed that she had lost a lot of blood and she
was suffering with traumatic brain injury in accordance to her past medical history.

And from the doctor assessment she had a fifty fifty chance of having memory loss and not having.

It was a very shocking moment for her family, because it wasn't something they wanted experiencing ever again from past event, but then you can't predict or change what God has ordained.

A doctor is going to come to the hospital for her surgery which was going to take place in two days time inshallah.

Outside the ICU her family members were sitting on the chair. All of them looking broken. All of them except her brother and father who have travelled, were all quite everyone of them with their taughts.

"She might probably have post traumatic stress disorder, because of her past record, but when she regains consciousness we will take a test to confirm." The doctor had told her mother, making her to shiver in fear.

Hajiya Maryam sat on a chair located at the far end of the hallway and glanced down on the paper she was holding. She shook her head repeatedly as tears cascaded down on her face;

A minute you are looking all fine, and another you are not. Oh Allah.

"Life"

Hmmm. it is unpredictable.

Very.

~*~

Anwaar➖

Broken. Lost.

That is the two words he could use to describe how he was feeling at the moment. Two freaking days without talking to the love of his life, his Afreen.

He has been trying her number for the past two days, but it is always switched off. He has used every single platform he knew he could get to her, but to no avail.

"There was no response."

"Heck" he is going crazy.