Not Going

- Y/N POV -

Yesterday, when Dad told me that we were going to Neverland I got so excited. As usual, I get out of bed but this time I was willing to get out.

"Y/n, we are almost there!" Dad shouted at me from the top deck.

"Yes," I whisper to myself. I always wanted to go to Neverland and now I can! I thought to myself, my excitement growing by the second.

- HOOK'S POV -

Once I saw y/n come onto the top deck beside me, my arm wrapping around her waist and my crew

She asks, "so... Is there a catch this time? Because last time I was not allowed to come on the trip to Neverland, and now I am, so what's the catch?"

I sigh not wanting to ruin her dream of going to Neverland. But it's just too dangerous, with mermaids, and fairies, and not to mention Pan and his Lost Boys. She is the only one I care for on this ship, not only because she reminds me of her mother but also because she is the only family that I have that is by blood.

"You're not going onto the island,"

"What..?" she asks which I could almost not hear because it was like a whisper.

"It's too dangerous, and you are the only one of my crew that I care about. You should be thanking me."

"You know being on Neverland has always been my dream and know that we--I am here I am not allowed to go?!?" At this point, she is almost begging to come and I can't have my daughter begging, it's not good for my reputation.

"Fine, you can come on the island with us, but I will be with you at all times. Got it?"

"Ok," She says simply, and now I can slowly see a smile forming on her face.