Peter Pan

- Y/N POV -

Once I had left Dad, I started walking toward the ship and could almost see the Jolly Roger, when I bumped into someone, it was a boy with short brown hair and green eyes. By the look of things, I think that this boy is British.

"S-sorry," I stutter a little which does not happen often.

"It's alright," He says, in a British accent, I knew it.

"I have to get going but I will see you later...?" I start to walk away when he grabs my arm so I grab my sword in the other hand. And push him into the tree behind him. So his back is against the tree. And use my sword to keep him in one place.

"You've got fire, I like fire," He says with a smirk on his face.

"How am I suppose to respond to that?" I asked, don't ask me how but I can just tell that my cheeks turned a bit pink. He chuckles in response.

"It's true," I say while pulling my sword away from his neck.

"Thanks darling," he says while winking at you.

"Please don't call me that."

"Why not?"

"I just don't want to be called that,"

"Then what would you like to be called?" He asked.

"Y-Y/n,"

"Y/n do you have a last name?"

"First of all yes it's Jones, second what's with all of the questions?"

"Y/n Jones... Are you related to-"

"Yes, yes I am, I am Captain Hook's daughter,"

"Well..." he says with a smirk on his face, it sent shivers down my spine. He must have known the effect that he just had and crossed his arms.

"You did not tell me your name," I say with curiosity in my comment.

"Did I forget to introduce myself?" I nod in response, "I'm Peter, Peter pan,"

"The Peter Pan? King Of Neverland? Dad's WORST enemy?" He chuckles at my response.

"Yes, my dear,"

"Do you mind if I just?" I point to the Jolly Roger behind me.

"Not at all but I will find you, darling,"

"You can try your best to find me, but I doubt you will," I told him and he chuckles once more. And with that, I make my way to the Jolly Roger, where I see all of the crew except... Dad.