Chapter 31

Luca's Pov.. 

"Well I should go school ended like an hour ago."she replied looking at her phone.

"Okay."I replied.

"Okay then see you at the party tomorrow."she said and got in her car and drove away.

Lui's Pov..

"Damn it why isn't she back yet?"I said to Haleigh threw the phone.

"I don't know but don't worry she can take care of her self. Hey has Blake called you or something?"she asked.

"No I called him like 10 times but he won't answer."I replied.

"Hmh give time a bomb has just been dropped on him for like no less then 2 and a half hours ago. He need's time to calm down and get the information threw his thick skull."she answered.

"Yeah your right are you girl's going to the mall later to shop for dress and all that crap for tomorrow?"I asked.

"Yeah why do you ask?"she replied.

"I was just going to ask for you guy's to keep Clary company and stuff."I answered.

"Okay well clary is already18 and she doesn't need a babysitter. Okay but yeah i'll keep an eye on her later."she said.

"Okay thank you and Clary just pulled up talk to you later."I replied.

"Okay bye."she answered.

"Bye."I replied and hung up just when Clary opened the door.

"Hey."she said closing the door behinde her.

"Hey."I replied looking at her.

"Calm down I didn't die okay. Me and him just talked nothing else okay i'm here and not dead. Sheesh big brother calm down okay I know how to take care of my self been doing it for a long time now."she replied.

"Okay then what did you two talk about?"I asked.

"Stuff mostly a bunch of thing's like about what happened before you "banished" him,about blake and lucas being an asshole."she replied looking  at me.

"Oh really."I replied.

"Yeah he told me a bunch of thing's even relationship advise and love advise as well."she answered taking of her shoes and sitting down infront of me on the couch.

"Your taking love slash relationship advice from a guy who cheated on you.?"I replied raising an eyebrow.

"Weird thing's man weird thing's he told me I might not love love Blake in a boyfriend girlfriend sort of way but it could happen in the future and that you can't just tell your feeling's stop. Also he sent those flowers hoping that the guy he's protecting me from doesn't bother me but you know apperantly it didn't work out that well. And that he's been acting like an asshole after that one party when I was drunk and I was kissing Blake. By the way he wasn't acting at that party and other thing's I can't really remember."she said after like 5 mins.

"Well looks like you are fine and don't feel weird by the way you still going shopping with the girls later?"I asked.

"Well fist I am still going and second when I first saw the back of him I was having anxiety but you know I kinda calmed down and stuff."she replied.

"Okay well I for one am glad your'e okay."I replied back.

Clary's Pov..

"Thank you."I said hugging my brother.