Chapter 53

Clary's pov:

I was still standing when I decided to sit down. I grabbed my phone and went on Netflix. I was trying to keep Blake out of my head. But it wasn't working.

It was late in the afternoon when I just threw my phone across the room. I groaned loudly. Stupid Blake. I was totally fine but then he came in and kissed me.

For no reason. Who does that?! Ugh. I was frowning at the wall when someone cleared their throat. I turned around and saw drew.

"If you keep doing that your face is going to stay that way."drew teased. I rolled my eyes.

"Okay move over. What's wrong."he asked moving me.

"Blake kissed me."I replied annoyed. But Drew thought he was beyond hilarious. I glared at him.

"Okay I'm sorry you were saying."drew replied wiping away a tear from laughter.

"He came in and kissed me and then left. And it's passing me off."I said rearing my head on his shoulder.

"Wow. That's wow."he replied. I nodded.

"And it's just it's bugging me I don't even know why. And I think that's what's bugging me the most."I said in all honesty. Drew nodded.

"Do you like him?"he asked. I froze.

"Clary. Come on if we're gonna talk you have to be honest with me here."drew whined. I sighed. I knew he was right. What an asshole.

"Yes maybe more than like. And it's just so frustrating."I replied burring my head in Drew's chest. He hugged me.

"I know it's frustrating it's kinda funny that way. But that's love sweetheart."drew shrugged.

"Love sucks."I whined. Drew chuckled.

"I know but that's what makes it so great."he replied.

"I guess."I replied exaggeratedly.

"So what are you gonna do?" Drew asked.

"I have no idea."I replied.

"That's great."he said nodding. I punched his arm playfully.

"No but seriously do you think Blake likes you since you know he just kissed you out of nowhere."drew asked.

"I don't know it could also be that he's a horny teenage boy."I shrugged. Drew laughed at my comment.

"That could also be the reason."he replied.

"See I told you."I said with a serious face but then laughed. Drew shook his head.

"So any girls?"I asked wiggling my eyebrows. He rolled his eyes.

"There are always girls. The question is how many girls."drew replied. I made a face and drew burst out laughing.

"Your a pig. I don't know why girls sleep with you."I replied in disgust.

"Oh please I'm beautiful."he said putting a hand on his chest. I laughed.

"Sure."I replied rolling my eyes.

"I really just am."he said looking at me.

"Whatever helps you sleep at night."I replied.

"Don't deny it."he said kissing my cheek.

"Eww cuties."I said crinkling my nose in disgust.

"What are we five."drew replied annoyed. I stick out my tongue at him.

"Yes."I said making bunny ears in the back of his head. He swatted my hand away. An evil smirk spread across his face. Oh oh.

"Two can play that game sweetheart." Drew replied. Before I could ask I felt something tickling me. Drew was on top of me. He was ticking me and I was squirming trying to get out of his grasp.