Chapter 51

Clary's pov:

I woke up and saw Blake peacefully sleeping. I smiled. He moved and wrapped his arms around me.

I sighed and hugged him back. I stroked his hair and just aid there.

"Hey your up."a husky voice said. I looked down at Blake and he smiled. I gave him a weak smile.

"Yeah."I replied.

"Hey I'm gonna take a shower."I said getting up and closed the bathroom door before he could say anything.

Blake's pov:

She left before I could say anything. I groaned. I got up and walked downstairs. I went into the kitchen and saw Lucas. He was on his phone.

"Selling drugs to children."I replied. He looked at me.

"No actually I'm protecting your ass."he added. I looked at him.

"What?"I asked. I took a sip of my orange juice. He showed me his phone and almost did a spit take.

"How-how."I replied.

"You know I keep tabs on you guys. I know you don't like me. And hella I don't particularly like you either. But your important to clary and she made me promise."he said rolling his eyes.

"Promise what?"I asked. He looked at me.

"That if anything where to happen you guys were to be my top priority. Not her."he replied. My heart sank at those words. She would die and we would live in case of an emergency.