Chapter 47

Blake's Pov..

When I heard clary's name being called out I thought it was about her mom or something and then I saw Lucas. I'm not gonna lie my face fell. But I called him so I shouldn't be so surprised.

"Hey I came as fast as I could when I heard."he replied looking at Clary.

"Thank's."she replied with a smile.

"Your welcome."he replied hugging her.

"Wait how did you find out?"she asked. I looked at him and he looked at me.

"How do you think?"he replied.

"Okay then."she replied walking. We followed her. We waited and waited. It was not until one a.m. that the doctor came and told Clary her mom was awake. She just stood there and said okay. He asked her if she wanted to go and visit her and Clary said she will but later she wanted her mom to rest.

The doctor said okay and left.

"You okay?"I asked looking at her.

"That my friend is the stupidest question to ask."she replied.

"Sorry."I replied awkwardly.

"It's fine idiot."she replied drinking her thirteenth cup of coffee.

"So are you going to go visit her in her room I mean?"I asked.

"I don't know. I mean she didn't come visit me when I was here. So why should I? But I'm not like her."she said after a while.

"So is that a yes or?"I asked. She laughed.

"That's a yes i'm not like her and I never will be like her or him."she replied.

"God for you taking the high road. So what are you gonna say to her when you visit her?"I asked.

"Umm I don't know I think 'm gonna say hey at least when someone ended up in the hospital this time someone came. I don't know though I think it's to subtle."she replied smiling.

"Oh yeah to subtle why don't you tell her how you really feel."I replied.

"Good point. Well i'ma go visit her before I back out of it."she replied getting up.

"Okay. And hey good luck."I replied pointing at her.

"Thanks."she replied and disappeared. 

Clary's Pov...

"Okay here we go you can do it."I whispered to myself. Okay yeah I can do this. Right? Instead of staling I just opened the door. Okay here we go.