Chapter 11

Blakes Pov..

When I got to class I saw her. She was sitting at her desk writing the notes down. She slowly looked up and turned to see me. When I looked back at her she turned away quickly just like she has done the past 2 months. I can’t blame her though. But I just can’t stand it anymore. If it continue like this i’ll go crazy. I approached her and sat down. At first she didn’t say anything or do anything but I felt her tense up. She tilted her head to the side I was sitting on and stared more like shocked that I was there.

“Wha..what are you doing here?”She asked looking at me.

“I’m obviously sitting here duh. And here I thought you were smart girly.”I said teasingly. But when I said her nickname she looked taken back and it kinda hurt.                          

 “Umm I mean sorry I shouldn’t have called you that. Sorry.”Oh man why can’t I shut up. While I was debating more like fighting with myself in my own head Clary was staring as in is that person ok or is he just crazy. Point is she looked weirded out by me.

“Umm look I didn’t mean to make you feel uncomfortable sorry.”I repeated. I quickly turned around. But quickly regretted it when I heard her sigh and I could practically see the hurt in her eye’s. So I turned around to find her texting someone.

It read To Drew: I don’t wanna be here in class. Skip with me? I turned around quickly when I noticed she looked down again. From Drew: Sure why not babe. What period? She quickly typed in Lunch is fine with me unless you wanna go in 4. From Drew: yeah lunch is good. And like that she turned her attention back to the teacher. I couldn’t help but wonder if something was going on with those two. Soon class ended.

As I got up I saw she was in a hurry to leave. Because of me. In class she sits as far  away from me as possible. She doesn't look at me not even a glance. When I try to talk to her she has this pained expression on her face and it just makes me not want to talk to her anymore. It just looks like she' pained by me. Talking to me, looking at me, or even being near me or next to me. 

Crap I'm royally screwed.