Chapter 2

Anyway back to the present..                                                                                                                        

"Would you hurry up I don't wanna be late because of you."Clary yelled out.

"Don't get your panties in a twist."Blake yelled back.  

"You know girls take less time than you. And don't talk about my underwaer unless you wan me to tell people that you wear superman boxers and one with hearts on it."Clary replied smirking.

"Well then I guess I won't be able to talk about your undies anymore."Blake replied sadly. 

"Yeah I knew that would shut you up."Clary replied triumphantly. 

"Yeah well girly i'll get you back one day."Blake replied ruffling her hair. 

"Isn't calling me that nickname punishment enough?"Clary whined. 

"Hey and here I was thinking that nickname finally grew on you."Blakw replied acting hurt.

"Oh shut up jerk."Clary scuffed.

"Ah there you go jerk and girly beautiful."he said wiht a teasing smile. 

"I don't even know why i'm friends wiht you."Clary replied annoyed.

"Well it probably has to do wiht the fact that girls find me extremely irresistible."Blake said teasingly.

"Oh please you are such a narcissist do you know that?"Clary asked jokingly.

"Nah people love me."Blake replied smirking. 

"Yeah sure whatever you say jerk."she replied walking away. 

"Munchkin!"someone yelled out.

"Hi brownie."Clary replied smiling and tackling her friend in a bear hug.

"Well someone missed me. We should walk together more aften."Lui replied teasingly.

"Oh please. Hey where's Haleigh I thought she was meeting up wiht us?"Clary asked curiously.

"Hola bitches."a happy voice called out.

"Haleigh!"Clary yelled pushing past Lui.

"Well someone missed me."Haleigh teased.

"That's what I told her."Lui replied smiling at his girlfriend.

"Hey Lui."Haleigh replied giving him a hug and then a kiss. And they basically made out afterwards.

"Oh eww grows some of us want to keep their breakfast down so can you two please stop sucking face?"Clary asked teasingly while looking away.

"Sorry."Haleigh replied blushing.

"Oh come on love birds and narcissist."Clary replied pulling them.

"Who's narcissist?"Lui asked curiously.

"It's Blake."Clary replied pointing at him.

"Oh."Lui answered stupidly.

"I am not."Blake protested.

"Sure."they all said in unison.

"Fine then be like that."Blake pouted.

"Oh come on Blake we were just joking."Clary replied smiling.

"Yeah right."he scuffed.

"Will candy make you feel better?"Clary asked holding out a bag.

"Ooo yes."Blake said grining from ear to ear.