⚠️Don't Let Me Go Near The Edge

So I just watched episode 6 of LOKI and. WOW.

⚠️⚠️SPOILERS PAST THIS POINT⚠️⚠️

⚠️ Contains suicide ideation and a suicide attempt, intense grieving⚠️

What if Loki was somehow yeeted from the alternate TVA Sylvie yeeted him into and was put back on Earth, during Age of Ultron? Thor has no idea why Loki is wearing an office uniform and sword strapped to his back and talking about the sacred timeline.

Loki POV

Bright light.

Stars, nebulas, galaxies, black holes, it all whizzes past me. Solar wind presses against my face, plastering my skin against my skull.

And then, I'm falling. I'm so fucking tired of falling!

The sky is blue. It's so bright. It's actually rather cold. Why am I falling?! Where am I about to crash land this time?!

I don't have much time before the ground meets my face. I'm slammed into green turf, surprisingly soft and a bit itchy on my skin. I lay in place, struggling to catch my breath.

"....is he alive?!"

"Oh Jesus. Sir?! Banner, can you check his vitals?!"

"That's not what I-okay. Uh...oh damn. He's definitely got a hear- WHOA!"

A warm hand touches my neck. Startled and on high alert, I jump up to my feet, sword brandished. A familiar group of people is in front of me, the Avengers. Natasha Romanoff, Tony Stark, Steve Rogers, and, I realize with a pang, Clint Barton.

I lower my weapon immediately, though my grip only tightens on the hilt when I see Bruce. I narrow my eyes at him, and he steps back, eyes widening.

The red haired one, Natasha, says something into a hand held device. Steve Rogers raises his eyebrows. "Who are you?"

Just as I'm about to answer, a man with long, messy blond tresses pushes through them, some type of weapon clenched in his fist. My breath fails to break to a stop in my chest, jamming somewhere in my throat.

My sword falls out of my hand, thudding softly in the grass. My legs feel like jelly. I never thought I'd see him again.

Thor has no time to say anything before I'm throwing my arms around him, trying desperately to hold back the sobs welling up in my chest. To my embarrassment, I fail miserably when his hand lands on my hair.

"Loki?!"

"Is... that's...Loki?!"

"He was not dressed like an office employee last time we saw him."

"Brother...what has became of you?! Come, let's just take my brother inside. He has clearly been through an ordeal."

An ordeal?! Oh, it's been more than that! The idea is so ridiculous I start laughing. Thor looks very worried now. He must think I'm mad. Maybe I am!

And now we're just...going inside. I frantically look around, unable to understand the normalcy. Midgard. When was the last time I've been here? How long was I in the TVA?!

"Bag of Cats just upgraded to Bag of Hyper Ferrets."

Bag of cats?! I'm rather offended by being called a bag of cats or ferrets. But I'm also very used to being downgraded by now.

It's then I remember...the timeline. Sylvie. Mobius. The TVA left alone with the destroyed timeline.

I can't take it! Do they even know?! I don't think they do!