🐥Little Trickster

Loki age regresses in front of Mobius and Sylvie. 

Sylvie POV

The two of us begin to doze off under the blanket. I snuggle closer to Loki, who has a little smile on his face. I lean into his chest, closing my eyes.

When I surface again, I hear Loki quietly mumbling to himself, hiding in the blanket. I chuckle a little, catching bits and pieces of Asgardian, some mumbo-jumbo. 

Mobius sits by us, sighing  and wincing a little. Loki picks up his head, and I immediately notice the wide eyes, the thumb he's pulling from his mouth. Alright...didn't know he had that habit but I can't say I'm surprised. Mobius notices too, smiling a little as Loki hides in the blanket again.

I finally decide I've had enough of Loki acting strange and pull the blanket off, revealing Loki sucking his thumb. Okay...so it is what I think it is. 

Mobius leans forward, ruffling Loki's hair. "Hey. Loki, what's going on?"

Loki's eyes peek out from the blanket, full of childish innocence. "Hi hi."

I can't resist patting his shoulder. Damn it, he's so endearing like this. "Hello."

Mobius' voice is so gentle. "How old are you right now, Loki?"

Loki thinks about it, and shakes his head. "Loki little."

I smile a little. Why must he be so cute? "Does this happen...often?"

He nods, rocking a little. "Loki little at night. Or tiwed."

Mobius adjusts the blanket around Loki, and I lay Loki's head on my chest. "You're safe with us, Loki."

Loki's face lights up, and with a glimmer of magic, produces an adult sized pacifier, and changes his outfit into soft pajamas. When he even pulls a teddy bear out of midair, I chuckle a little. Loki's face goes red, and I reassure him, "I'm not laughing at you."

He poutily snaps, "Yeah you are, meanie!"

Mobius soothes him, "No one is laughing at you, Loki."