⚠️ashes, ashes, we all fall down

Loki will have vey/vem/veirs pronouns because those are ones I use too.
And Loki will experience stuff I do too. 😅 CW for paranoia, derealization and depersonalization, hearing voices, mood swings.

Loki POV

"I fucking hate Mobius. He's only manipulating you! He's only nice so he can study you like a lab rat."

Swallowing, I avoid Mobius' eye. The angry, vengeful voice inside my head goes on and on, still demanding my attention. I just know Mobius' kindness has to be genuine.

Isn't it?

I feel awful for these thoughts.

Thoughts?! I'm more than that. I'm not you.

Confusion, like always, coming to the forefront. Oh....right....

Mobius is nice. It's more like you're the one he doesn't trust.

You can't trust anybody in this place!

I wan' go ta sleep!

By this point, I'm covering my face with my hands, hoping to gods that Mobius doesn't try to get me to talk-

"Hey... you're not looking so great over there. Are you doing okay?"

Great!

Removing my hands from my face and folding them in front of my face, I struggle to pull my head together. But forming one coherent thought is nearly impossible.

I finally answer, stilted and awkward as it is. "I am... just tired."

"You don't seem to do so good with all this sitting down and paperwork. I don't blame you. I'm getting bored too, frankly. Want to take a break?"

Too many words. Did he ask a question? Oh. He's asking if I want to take a break.

I nod, despite frantic whispering in the back of my head. "Sure. Why not."