Avengers and Music

Loki POV

"You are....my fire...my one...desire! I want to hear you say..."

Thor is singing rather obnoxiously in the back of the van.

I roll my eyes. "Thor...stop."

Clint belts out, "I want it that way!"

"Tell me why!"

Thor sings again, off key. Hmph. I can sing better!

"Ain't nothin but a party!"

Tony joins in with Clint and Thor. I cross my arms. I normally would love to join in something so ridiculous, but this music is painful to my ears. I bet they've never even heard of Black Veil Brides!

Clearing my throat, I declare, "What the fucketh? Is this allowed? What the fucketh? Is that allowed?"

"Ain't nothin but a mistake!"

I am ignored, as usual. The disrespect!

I can't take it anymore. One wave of my hands turns the radio on, and another turns it to a non-existent CD I inserted. My Chemical Romance soon blasts through the car.

I grin evilly and sing along, hand over my heart for the anthem. "When I was a young boy, my father took me into the city, to see the marching band.."

"HE SAID SON WHEN YOU GROW UP, WILL YOU BE THE SAVIOR OF THE BROKEN, THE BEATEN AND THE DAMNED?!"

Thor surprisingly screeches the lyrics at the top of his lungs, actually on key. He looks more passionate and alive than I've seen him all week.

Both Thor and I scream the lyrics, much to the chagrin of the other Avengers. And Tony dies inside.