chapter 28

Well dear readers, the next chapter will include graphic content. So y'all have been warned. If you want to skip it -i know I wouldn't-

Also this is my first time writing something of the sort. I hope I did an okay work on it.

~Sesil

My eyes run wild throughout the room that comes off eerily as my home now. The whole pack seems to be the only place that I should belong to.

I stand, fighting a strong strike of dizziness. My misbalance is justified. I've had an army of werewolves going after my life and a whole pack of women and kids to display behind me while being pursued myself. And if that isn't enough action for one day, I've just given my consent to get screwed by the alpha. The man who kidnapped me, dragged me into a world of chaos and nightmares. And the one I'm freaking starting to fall for.

To be honest I've never thought of having sex. None of my previous relationships were more than impulsive bonds that I joined on whims. And for such trivial relations, losing my first time never seemed to be a fitting decision. And it is hard enough to trust the continuity of the whole thing.

My mom's relationship was the most convincing proof I needed to ascertain myself that I craved no one in my life. Not in a permanent, romantic way.

Well, that was one of the many things to add to my list of stuff that I was ignorant about.

I help myself to reach the locker and grab whatever my hands land on. Since I am not going to wait for him to leave the bathroom and pray on me, all sweaty and roughed up. I might as well start looking for somewhere else to bathe in.

And I'm reckoning it won't be all that difficult with the whole, full of empty rooms on our floor.

The closest room to ours, which is located, right on the left side, is the one I enter. The room isn't as fancy or as big as the one we're using -me and Adrien- but it has its share of elegance. Green is the overseen color as it taints the walls and some of the furniture leaving only the carpet and the bedsheets to brighten in white. A faint shade of a clean wooden color plays on the tree-shape bookshelf tracked down at the corner of the room.

I take my towel and pursue my trudges toward the bathroom. Stuffing the tube with warm water, I throw myself right into it. my body starts aching all over as soon as my skin touches the warmness of the water.

There are no severely visible bruises but it is all about the pain of being held tightly in the hold of someone as rigorous as that Jaden guy was. Not forgetting the fact that I was prisoned as a hostage, coerced with death at any given moment. The look on Adrien's face when I stepped nearer my demise in the very hands of the ones he despises. That very expression he made, vetoed to not leave my weighted psych.

That expression gave me as much confidence as I needed to know that he would never intend to harm me in any way. That he would take a bullet for me if that was what would take to save me, to keep me alive.

My fingertips trace my slim arm, stroking my tanned skin and trying to appease the pain that refused to be eased. I'm guessing it is more about the scary experience than the physical harm that has befallen me.

"Silly" I whisper in a shaky tone. I've originally conspired to chastise him for every unpleasant feeling I sensed. Belle falling defeated and harmed because of me. The undeniable despair of being responsible for as many lives as I could never handle. The number of insults that left their mouths, referring to my weakness that I couldn't respond to.

I was weak. I'm weak.

Weak enough to stop myself from scolding the hell out of him once seeing that devastatingly blameful look on his face.