chapter 29

This chapter will all be graphic scenes as well -obviously.
I hope it will entertain you as it entertained me while writing it.

Overall, being the lame-ass virgin I am and a non-English native speaker. This much is all I can provide y'all with.

Enjoy loves.

~Sesil

The moment he seizes the endeavor in stretching my legs as far as they could attain, I know that there is no going back and that he is as serious as he sounded two seconds ago when he said that things are going to escalate drastically.

A rough, steamy groan bypasses my mouth once his cozy whiff crashes my nearly exposed nucleus. Is that what I thought it was?
Is he seriously going down on me?

My hands are free since he let go of them moments ago, but with the paralyzing sensation that I feel every time he brushes a part of him against me, there isn't much I can do using them anyway.

He plants gentle chomps on the inner area of my tights, drawing a clearer image of what to foresee once he reaches the place I aspired he would reach the most.

The impatience water my mouth like a fountain however, it also keeps my throat as dry as a desert. I heat up Sensing him as he molds a vicious smile against my exposed skin. He knows exactly how much I'm yearning for his tinge.

He halts for moments once again as an instant Deja Vu slaps my consciousness. I know damn much what is to come next.

Brief seconds pass before he yanks the last piece of fabric that barely covered anything in my exposed body.

"I SWEAR TO GOD YOU NEED TO STOP IT" I squeal desperately as he chortles.

As ready as I'm to push my body up from the napping posture I'm embodying, ready to start complaining about his unusual ways of undressing a person, I can't help but wonder.

Was this even an unusual way of undressing someone? And have I known anything about how to undress anyone anyway?

The answer is a firm no. I was and I'm still as clueless as I sound and look like.

I try shutting my legs to restrict him from getting access to my most forbidden territory. unhappily responding, he forces them back open with the same drained level of power that I'm quarreling with.

"Stop it" he growls under his teeth, his eyes narrowing with a flickering gold. To my surprise, he is scantily mad. Most likely they both are mad, mad at my rotten opposition.

However, was I ready to go against an angry wolf when he looked as excited as the one howling between my legs?

Well, Sure as hell I am.

"Excuse you?!" I growl back.

He grabs me tight, a little harder than how he is allowed. I withstand sobbing in pain. This certainly isn't the right way to treat a damn lady.
He snaps his eyes more open when he realizes that he hurt me. His large hand leave the spot he clasped on hard, quitting it visibly discolored.

He ups his body a little higher, giving me the chance to get a good look at his face that looks in no way pleased at all. Well, I guess this was quite the turn-off -for him at least.

He rubs his palm on his forehead, drops of sweat are left to conquer his deception.

"I'm sorry" he apologizes sincerely, looking down at my figure that links a slight fear of his sudden switch between moods.