Chapter 40: Touch Is An Enthralling Thing

Ichiro loved her. He had come to know that, and he wanted so desperately for the feeling to be mutual. The bluenette knew he was hardly preferable when it came to his brothers. They were the cream of the crop, and he was simply lucky to have been born into a prestigious family. Nonetheless, the (h/c) haired girl wasn't concerned with things like that. She didn't care who his family was. She cared who he was. And that was beginning to crumble, fleeing from him as if he wouldn't kill for it.

So he had tried to do what Kazuki vehemently warned him not to do. It was taboo, especially with his bloodline, but he was determined to do what needed to be done to have (Y/n) love him. He kissed her with everything he had, pushing deeper into the kiss with shaking hands placed on her waist. The male had no inkling of a clue about what she thought of him. He didn't know if she liked the kiss or whether she hated it.

That being said, his taboo was the only thing he had left. If it could work, he didn't care about the potential consequences that could be incurred. They were typically disastrous, never mind the fact that it was one hundred percent effective. Still, it must have worked itself into the male's mind that somehow, in some shape or form, the younger girl was immune to his family's blessing - or curse as he and his older brother liked to refer to it as.

And yet, for as much of a burden that Ichiro believed it to be, he wholeheartedly wished for it to work. It wasn't the first time he had wished it to, knowing the consequences but not believing in them. That being said, either Kazuki or Rei was going to get to her, and he had to be as quick as possible. She needed to fall in love with him before she did for the others, and he only had one act of recourse for it.

The male opened his eyes, watching as the younger girl leaned into his kiss. He gave a smile, his lips taking hers and infusing his own passion. Surprised, the male's eyes widened just slightly when (Y/n)'s hands began wandering. First, they were placed on his chest, small gestures being made, but then they trailed up and over his shoulders, grabbing whenever the kiss became more stimulated.

And when they parted, the younger girl grabbed tightly onto his shirt as if begging him to return to the kiss. She was out of breath, panting, and blushing hectically. Still, the bluenette rather adored that look on her, especially when he was the one that made it happen. It was a beautiful sight, further accentuated by the tight grip she had on his sleeves. It was like she really wanted him.

"Go on a date with me," the bluenette requested, his eyes narrowing as he deciphered whether it would work or not, "Just us."

The (h/c) haired girl nodded as if agreeing, the male smiling with bliss and surprise. He truly believed it wouldn't work, and he would be left behind again. Still, as she accepted, every spirit he had within him was glowing in sheer happiness. The bluenette then paused, startled, as he realized he had yet to plan a date. It had only been a thought he had to bring forward to her, but he had to start planning it, didn't he?

"I-I'm sorry," he stuttered, "I don't know where to start. U-Um, just give me a few hours to see what I can come up with."

Ichiro turned away to grab his computer. He truly wanted to have the younger girl enjoy herself on their date. Still, as he made movement away from her, the younger girl gave a small giggle of amusement, prompting the boy's cheeks to flare up. It wasn't often that people spoke so soon after he used the taboo on them, but he didn't mind so much. Her voice was very relaxing and comforting to him in much the same way Kazuki's was.

"Don't worry about it," she sighed, resting her head on the male's shoulder, "Let's do something you want. Like the zoo. You like it."

"That's hardly a location for a date," the boy mumbled, sticking out his cheeks in an almost pouting manner, "Someone from my station should show you an elegant and luxurious meal and experience."