Chapter 46: Silvery Blue

It was beyond Ichiro why his older brother had been moving in on the (h/c) haired girl. He hadn't ever been one to take something someone else so clearly wanted, especially not his beloved baby brothers. Thus, it stood to reason that the bluenette was very irritated at Kazuki, frustrated beyond what he thought he could feel for the blonde. He sat in his room, pouting while Chariot and Mona attempted to cheer him up.

He had woken up early - something very rare for him - and he had little idea on what to do. The male didn't have any work scheduled, but he was thinking another trip to his shop would do him good. Ichiro didn't particularly want to see his older brother for any reason, even lunch. He hoped he was going to work and didn't return until the next week. That would have given him ample time to erase whatever the blonde had been putting in the younger girl's head.

Reluctantly - and hoping that the older male wasn't in the living room - he snuck out of his room with Chariot in his arms. Slowly, he crept up the stairs, trying to be as quiet as possible. He peeked around the corners, noting that no one was walking around. However, as he heard the shower running, he raised an eyebrow. Kazuki never took showers in the morning. Frowning, the younger male snuck into the younger girl's room, smiling wide before he found her missing.

Panicking, the bluenette gave up being silent and pushed himself to open every door on the second floor, placing Chariot down on the floor so as to not scare him. He even knocked on the bathroom to see if she was in there. As she didn't reply, he feared the worst, and though he hardly wanted to see his brother, he had to tell her (Y/n) was gone. He worried that Rei had taken her or she was out in the city, vulnerable and scared. That would have been the most logical conclusion.

Ichiro was all but panting, short of breath as he opened the door to his brother's room. His eyes went wide as he saw the younger girl sleeping on his big brother's bed, and he found his fists clenching. His eyebrows were furrowed as he noted that she must have been there for quite some time to be so peacefully slumbering. However, the male's expression faltered as he found it undeniably cute, cursing Kazuki under his breath.

He wanted to be mad at his brother, but he found the (h/c) haired girl's presence calling to him. Placing himself on the bed, he shyly wrapped his arms around her and placed her head on his chest. A smile suddenly found its way to his expression, and he calmly stroked her hair. He found courage fill his heart, stealing the younger girl's lips for his own. The male attempted to hold back an excited laugh, failing miserably and giggling with intense affection. He simply couldn't resist taking another kiss, and then another...and maybe one more.

"You taste like candy," the male giggled, licking the younger girl's ear and nibbling on it softly, giving a satisfied hum.

He would have been overjoyed to wake up to her sleeping soundly on his chest. There was something about her that turned him against what he knew, and he was eager to feel it as often as possible. As he caressed her cheek, she moved just subtly, placing her arm over his stomach as if she was hugging a teddy bear. Ichiro's face went bright red, his internal thoughts something along the line of screaming.

He didn't mind stealing her. In fact, he was happy to. It was about time he got her back to himself. Sooner or later, Rei was going to find out where they were. Sure, they had been paying off his little spies left and right, but it would only take one loyal detective to crack the case. As long as he was smart, anyway. Still, whatever the case, it would have just taken away his time with her, perhaps taken her away forever. The bluenette huffed at the thought.

It was a little bit further along the line when Kazuki walked back into his bedroom, watching as the bluenette nibbled on the younger girl's ear. He froze, clutching the towel around his waist. It was more than just a bit uncomfortable being in a room in front of his younger brother and newly discovered crush, nearly naked. This was especially true as his brother was laying on the bed with her, toying with her.