𝙰𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛'𝚜 𝙽𝚘𝚝𝚎

<•><•><•><•>

Helloooo!

Thank you for clicking on this book! Some of you might be here from my old books! So, welcome again and to others, WELCOME!

I already have published three stories before this fanfiction—

• 𝚂𝚎𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚜 & 𝙻𝚒𝚎𝚜 ||𝙳.𝙼 𝙵𝙰𝙽𝙵𝙸𝙲||
• 𝘼 𝙍𝙚𝙚𝙡 𝙤𝙧 𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙡 𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙎𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 <𝙏.𝙁 𝙁𝙖𝙣𝙛𝙞𝙘>
• 𝗣𝗛𝗜𝗟𝗢𝗣𝗛𝗢𝗕𝗜𝗔 - 𝗧.𝗙 𝗙𝗔𝗡𝗙𝗜𝗖

All these stories are finished, edited and published. But if you still find a spelling mistake or grammatical error— please ping me!

I'm proud to pronounce—

• 𝙷𝙴𝙸𝙼𝙰𝚃 || 𝙳.𝙼 & 𝚃.𝙵 𝙵𝙰𝙽𝙵𝙸𝙲 ||

Yes! Yes, you read it correct— it's not a typo. It is a fanfic including Tom AND Draco. But not like filming stuff like that.

You'll see both plots in the story and how they overlap with each other. Cedric Diggory is also not dead— let's just say when Harry said 'Get back to the cup!' He took it seriously and they both returned alive! And let's also say he's in the same year as ours!

Also, the pictures or more like collages created at the beginning are created by me but the pictures are used from Pinterest.

I only take credit for the cover, the collages and my characters and the plot. Every other thing that relates to the movies or books is NOT MINE but Rowling's.

This will follow the events from Half Blood Prince to Deathly Hallows 2. Mostly, it will relate to the movies, so the seventh year will be shorter, LIKE VERY SHORT. Also, it will be different than the movies and the books— I mean, come on, there's a reason it's a FANFICTION.

I usually don't warn before the chapters, but I am thinking to do that for this one, so that I don't get reported.

!!!! WARNINGS !!!!
☟︎☟︎
Smut
Kinks
(If you wanna see any, you can request anywhere and I'll try to incorporate it)
Drugs
Suicide attempt
Blood
Self harm
Toxicity
Drinking
☝︎︎☝︎︎
If there are more, you'll be warned!

!!!! WARNINGS !!!!

I always publish one story at a time, so I can mainly focus on it and update it regularly. The next part, like always, will be the cast list.

I don't mean to make anyone uncomfortable, but if you still feel, then you can let me know and I'll mend that part a bit. The story will be in first person's POV, it's easier to write and I write that better.

I hope you enjoy!

<•><•><•><•>