𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝙾𝚗𝚎

<•><•><•><•>

"Cara mia ti amo"

"Cara mia ti amo"

<•><•><•><•>

"Draco" Both of our eyes went wide as we heard Narcissa call out for Draco and judging by the steps, she should be coming to the kitchen. And I was here, in her son's lap, totally naked with his bulge right below my heat. Within instinct, I grabbed my dress and hid under the kitchen counter where Draco was sitting.

He pushed his chair in a bit, so his mother wouldn't see me or his bulge.

"What are you doing here?" She asked as I heard her voice behind me, so she's on the other side of the counter and she can't see me. I put my dress down and let my hands slid up on Draco's thigh. His eyes met mine, warning that I should not misbehave.

"Did you finish making the pasta?" She asked as Draco shook his head. "No, erm..." He moved as I unzipped his pants. "I- I mean... I did, I, erm" I grabbed his cock and sat on my knees. "They didn't taste well" He added as I smirked at him. 

"Aw, I can help you-" Narcissa began saying but he stopped her, "No, I- I'll handle it, mother" He said as I put my lips on his tip. "Is, erm..." She paused, "Sorry, darling, I forgot her name again" She added as I took Draco fully making him sigh out. 

"Cordelia" He said but it came out more of a moan. Narcissa paused for a second, "Yeah, Cordelia. Isn't she here?" She asked as I licked a stripe up, but looked like Draco had something else on his mind. He jerked his hips forward making me take him in fully.

"She has her mou- erm, her hands full. She's running a little late" He said calmly smirking at me. "Oh, I like her. She's working in her own-found department, she's really beautiful" Draco grabbed my chin as I stopped to listen to Narcissa. "She is really beautiful!" Draco added as Narcissa said she was leaving.

"Especially on her knees!"

<•><•><•><•>

"So, you guys should be here by 8, okay?" I said as they all hummed on the phone. I sighed hanging up on the call and grabbed the apron off the hook. I turned around only to be met by the most amazing blue eyes I have ever seen. "Don't scare me!" I said trying to tie the apron at the back.

"I'll help you" Draco said quickly grabbing the ends for me, "You'll take any chance to-" He placed his lips on my neck as he left small pecks, "Do that" I said pushing him. "What are you doing now?" He asked as I grabbed a bowl.

"I am baking a cake for Pansy" I said emphasizing on the 'I' a little more for him to understand, "Fine! Fine!"  I giggled as his annoyance. "Are all the preparations done outside?" I asked taking some flour into the bowl. "Yeah, almost done. Dobby is looking into them" He said coming behind me.