𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗

<•><•><•><•>

"I am the hot aunt!"

<•><•><•><•>

19 years later...

I sat up straight as I heard my phone go off. I adjusted my eyes to the light in the room, only to see I was in an office. "Hello?" I said still yawning, "See, Cho. I told you she must be sleeping still" I rolled my eyes, "Ced, I'm not sleeping" I said and looked at the nametag on the desk.

"I'm in my office?" I asked myself, "Oh, you didn't go home?" He asked as I shrugged, "Probably not" I mumbled tidying it up, "How are you still there? You literally found the freaking department while we were in school, you've been in that department for 18 years" I smiled, "How do you still have a schedule?" I chuckled putting down a file.

"Why did you wake me up so early?" I asked sitting on the chair again, "We're dropping off the kids today, remember? They're going to Hogwarts now" He informed making me nod. "When are you guys leaving?" I asked grabbing my badge and jacket. 

"In two hours... Plenty time for you to go home, freshen up and meet us at the platform. If you get late, I will board the kids and you won't see them till Christmas" I rolled my eyes, "I'll be there" I said before hanging up. 

I rested my head on the desk as small glimpses of memories rushed through my head. Wasn't I supposed to be back in my CR now? Or was '19 years later' the actual end?

I stood up from the chair and headed home. Quickly taking a shower, I wore a brown leather pant with spaghetti sleeves top. "I am the hot aunt" I mumbled putting my black hair in a bun and also wearing my MMFBI jacket over the outfit. 

I quickly grabbed my phone and headed to my car

I quickly grabbed my phone and headed to my car. I was driving the car but I couldn't focus on driving. I was still trying to brush through my brain that was still running through thousands of memories. 

I quickly found a parking spot and walked to the station. I saw a lot of kids and parents running through the wall. I closed my eyes and ran through the wall reliving all the memories from first year.