𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎

<•><•><•><•>

"That's just fucked up, Cordelia"

<•><•><•><•>

"Just talk to him, Lia" Pansy said as we walked to Herbology together. "He's dying to talk to you, you know" She added as I turned around to look at him. And there was only one thing I could feel when I looked at him.

The fear of him shooting a spell at me again. 

It had been a few months into our seventh year and I hadn't talked to Draco. Do you know how difficult it would've been for me? I mean, he's my partner in every fucking lesson. Slytherins and Ravenclaws have EVERY lesson together. Meaning, from after breakfast till before dinner, I am with him. 

I saw Theo and Luna walk together as the Carrow siblings stopped Luna. Everyone quickly turned around as Theo was held by Draco as they took Luna away forcefully. "No, Malf- Malfoy, they can't do that!" He yelled as Draco calmed him down. 

I quickly walked to him, "The- Theo" I grabbed him as my eyes met with Draco's for a split second, "Look at me" He took a second before meeting my eyes, "If you do anything or say anything... they are Death Eaters! They will eliminate you and they will also hurt Luna" I said as Draco dropped his hands.

"We don't want either, Theo, right?" His eyes watered as I pulled him in a hug, "I assure you, it'll be fine" I said rubbing his back as Draco and I just looked at each other. His eyes trailed to my neck as I closed my eyes.

I never took off the necklace. 

<•><•><•><•>

"See you guys later" I said to Pansy as we reached the Great Hall. "Dels!" I almost didn't hear Draco over Cedric's voice. The both of us looked at him, "What, Malfoy?" Cedric spoke for me, "I just want to talk to her" He looked at me, "Please" I gulped a lump in my throat. 

It's better to talk everything out right now before the storm hits. 

The one that only I know about.

The one that only I know what it will result to.

"Alright" I said as Cedric looked at me, "You don't have to-" I nodded, "But I have to" I said as he sighed. "I'm right here" He said looking at Draco. "What is it, Malfoy?" I asked as he looked around. "We can talk outside" He said giving me space to move forward. 

"It's almost time for Dark Arts, we can walk together?" He half asked half said. I nodded clutching the books tight to my chest. "Ho- How are you feeling?" He asked trying to come closer. "Better" I walked a few steps away from him.

I know he won't do anything, but... I'm scared.

He nodded and tried to place a hand on my shoulder making me flinch.