𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎

<•><•><•><•>

"Muggle-born Ravenclaws"

<•><•><•><•>

I hit Cedric multiple times as I saw Draco walking to me and he was still talking about me and Draco. "Can I take you on the dance floor?" He asked making me smile. "Oh, this words had been dying to get out since the last Yule Ball" He added as I placed my hand in his.

"Did I tell you, you look beautiful, absolutely beautiful?" He asked making me shake my head, "Well, not verbally, but your expression did say it all" I said as he placed his hands on my waist and pulled me closer. Both my arms wrapped around his neck as he twirled me around. "Then let me say it. You look stunning, gorgeous and beautiful and I am so glad you did not wear the dress I gave you cause I was secretly hoping that you would wear this one"

I smiled as he pecked my lips, "Why don't I have to bend- Are you wearing your heels?" He asked making me nod, "Oh, wow, I don't think I've seen you in heels in these past months" I shook my head, "But you're really tall" I pouted as he smiled one of his beautiful smiles, "I like you short" He said pecking me again. "Ah! I am tall" I said straightening my back, so I would look a little taller.

He rolled his eyes at me and pulled me closer. He tucked my hair behind my ear, "You're so beautiful" He mumbled making me smile, "You don't look bad yourself, I mean... I wouldn't mind seeing you in your Yule Ball suit but ugh..." I bit my bottom, "There is no way this body could ever fit in that" I said making him chuckle.

When I looked up to meet his eyes, he was already staring at me, "What?" I asked chuckling a little, "Nothing" He replied as he twirled me in the air, "Then why are you looking at me like that?" I asked making him sigh. His hands rubbed my waist, "I am so glad that I have you back into my arms" My smile dropped as I realized where this was going.

"I am so glad that I can touch you and call you mine and every time I turn around in my sleep, I know you're going to be there and I won't meet with an empty bed. I am so glad that..." He cupped my cheek, "I can call you mine even after 20 years" I smiled as he pressed his lips onto mine and my nostrils filled with smell of mint, apples and a light smell of his cologne - Dior Sauvage. 

He rested his forehead onto mine, "20 years... It has been 20 years and you still smell the same. How do you do that?" He asked making me question if I had put on perfume at all today, "Uh, yes, Prof. Slughorn. We'll need a few more Amortentia pots near the entrance and a few where they've been burning for long" I heard McGonagall talk to Professor Slughorn.

Well... Does Draco smell me in Amortentia?

He better!

Before I could ask him, we were met by a smiling George. "What?" Draco asked rudely before I could ask him, "Can I have Cordelia's hand for a dance?" He asked politely making me smile. I wanted to place my hand in his but the Draco's grip on my body was tight enough to not let me go.