𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛

<•><•><•><•>

"I wanted to hurt you!"

<•><•><•><•>

I ran back to the music room with tears flowing down my cheeks. How could he do this? He hurt me and he didn't even apologize. I told him that he's hurting me but it took me to slap him so that he would loosen his grip.

I opened the door only to be met by Filch. He smiled wickedly as he saw me out of bed. I wasn't supposed to be. Oh god, he's going to give me detention and I'm going to get cruciated again.

I don't want that.

"Well, well, we-" He stopped as he saw someone behind me. "Filch, you can leave the room" I heard Draco's voice from behind me. "What the hell-"

"Or do you want to be killed by the Dark Lord?" He paused, "As much as he hates mudbloods" I shuddered making him put a hand through my shoulder, "He hates Squibs too" He added as Filch's eyes went wide.

He looked at the both of us and left the room mumbling something. Draco turned me around and placed both if his hands on my shoulder, "You can use-"

"No" I mumbled and walked back to the RoR as I saw some of us talking, playing board games, doing homework or just sleeping. I sat for a while in the RoR reading Romeo and Juliet.

<•><•><•><•>

Nothing feels the same anymore.

I wanted to talk to Georgie, I wanted to play some piano. Believe it or not but I wanted to be in Draco's arms. I wanted to sing with him. But since just Cedric and Draco knew that I sang or played, I couldn't use the RoR. Speaking of Draco, there is one in his dorm.

It's not the best place right now.

But he won't be in his dorm at the moment, Pansy said that he was called by the Dark Lord. I quickly snuck out again and headed for the Slytherin Common Room. I was looking behind me when I bumped into someone. "Prof— Professor Snape"

He squinted his eyes, "Where do you think you might be going?" He asked with his hands behind his back. "Dr— Draco's dorm" He looked around and then at me. "Careful" He mumbled and went away.

He is not bad as he seems.

I, of all people, should know that.

"Oh, hey, hey, hey, Lia, you shouldn't probably be here-" I stopped Pansy as she saw me walk towards Draco's dorm, "It's fine. Snape himself didn't say anything, I don't think anyone will and secondly, he must be out" I grabbed the doorknob.

"I just need to use the piano-" I dropped my hand as my eyes watered. I saw Astoria wearing her clothes as Draco wore his shirt back. "Oh, sorry. I did— I didn't know you were going to have company" Astoria said making Draco turn around.