𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚢 𝚂𝚒𝚡

<•><•><•><•>

"No one will say her name again in this house"

<•><•><•><•>

Tom's PoV

She really left.

Her... our room is empty.

I thought... I thought she would stay.

That she would fight with me.

Or cry out loud.

Or hit me on my chest for all the horrible things I said out of anger.

How did she find it?

She lied.

She stole the song that my Cordelia... my gorgeous girl wrote for me. I clearly remember like it was tomorrow. The day I was back in my reality, I sat down and wrote what I remembered of the song.

And to no one's surprise, I remember the whole thing.

How could've she done that?

The door opened and my eyes quickly followed to see who it was. Why am I stilling thinking... wanting it to be Y/N.

"Hey" I mumble quietly looking at Derek. "What did you do?" I shook my head, "That's between me and Y/N" My anger bubbled up again.

Did she go and cry about it to Derek?

I took a few deep breaths before I would say something horrible again. To Derek or about him or Y/N or about this fucked up situation.

"No one will say her name again in this house"

<•><•><•><•>

My phone brightened with a notification. Notification from my Instagram. Y/N was live. My fingers betrayed me. Despite the quick fame that Y/N got for her new song, she had gone MIA.

Totally blanked off of the face of earth.

No paparazzi. No news. No new pictures. No new updates.

I quickly opened the live and saw her in her old apartment. At least, she has somewhere to go. But I know how much she hated going back to the place.

All those horrible memories would've come back to her mind.

A little anger leaves my mind as she smiles. The beautiful smile that I remember like it's imprinted on my lips.

The past month, though me and Derek talked, we never talked about her. Isla was still staying with us but she had pretended that I was dead. Even at the dinner table, she would act as if there was no one Derek was talking to.