𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝙾𝚗𝚎

<•><•><•><•>

"You know... It's rude to stare"

<•><•><•><•>

Cordelia's PoV

"Drac-" Before I could stop him from leaning in, he cut me off. Our lips were too close to touching, "Can I kiss you?" He asked as the smell of mint filled my nose. "Yes" As soon as a yes left my lips, I could feel his on mine. His hands cupped my cheeks and pulled me towards him.

He swiped his tongue on my bottom lip and I parted my lips just a little but he was quick to slip his tongue in. A small moan escaped my mouth to his making him groan. He pushed the book in my hands away and pulled me on his lap.

My hands rested on his chest, while his on my ass. He pulled away, my eyes still closed from the interaction. "I've always wanted to do that" He pecked my lips once, "Ever since my eyes first found you" I opened my eyes, "You saw me first when we were waiting to be sorted, Draco" I said as he smirked.

"Your point being?" He asked making me hit his chest, "We were eleven!" I said as he wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me more closer. He leaned in and I knew there was another make out session coming, but right before our lips would touch, he said, "I can kiss you again, right?"

Dumbass.

<•><•><•><•>

I woke up with a big smile on my face, "You look chirpy today" Cho said as she put on her tie, "And that's a new thing, Lia. 'Morning Lia' is mean until she's had breakfast or enough sleep" She looked at me, "And I know you've had neither" She completed making me shrug.

"I don't know, I woke up on the right side of the bed, I guess" I said grabbing my towel to take a bath. I discarded all my clothes to have a look on my body. A gasp escaped my lips when I saw a small hickey, right above my collarbone. I shook my head and made a mental note to beat Draco as soon as I see him.

I quickly took a shower, wore my clothes and went to the Great Hall with Cho and Luna. "Good morning, Dels!" I heard Cedric greet me as he pecked Cho. "Good morning, Ced" I said looking at the Slytherin Table for Draco. "Is she talking to me or what?" Cedric said as my eyes couldn't find Draco.

"Ouch!" I said as someone bumped into my shoulder making my books fall. Cedric picked up my books as I turned around to see Draco. He smirked a little and winked at me. "Good morning, darling" He mouthed and went to his table. "What is his problem?" Cedric said as he handed me the books. "Wasn't he nice to you like yesterday?" 

Yeah, very nice.

I shrugged and as we were about to go to the Ravenclaw Table, I was stopped by another group. "Hey, Lia" Hermione said as Harry and Ron joined her. "Hey, Mione" I smiled and they all looked at Harry, "I got it" He said and the two of them left, leaving me and Harry alone. "Hey, Lia" Harry said hugging me.