𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙴𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗

<•><•><•><•>

"Draco. I'm not interested"

<•><•><•><•>

"Us"

"Rowena!" My eyes went wide when I saw them in front of me. "What are you guys doing here?" I asked as they pulled me in a hug, "There's no Hogwarts party without-" Fred started, "Fred and George, is there?" George added making me chuckle. "How did you guys even get in?" They just shrugged, "McGonagall asked for us, wants us to train the beaters of Gryffindor-"

"Because apparently, Ravenclaw..." George looked at me, "hasn't changed its beater and we cannot afford to lose another game" I smirked as Luna handed us some shots. "Shots!" Cedric yelled as we all took the liquid to our lips. "Let's go dancing!" Luna pulled Theo and they left for the dance floor.

"Hello, love" I smiled as everyone left leaving me and George alone. "Hello, again, Georgie" I said sheepishly as we rested our backs on the bar table with our elbows resting on the counter and looked at the party. "Gotta tell you" he said grabbing a glass of fire whiskey, "You might just be the most beautiful girl here" he added making me smile but I could feel eyes on me.

"One with ice" I asked as a sixth year Slytherin, who's name I should probably remember but I don't handed me a glass of firewhiskey.

"Just here?" I joked as Georgie looked at me in just a split second, "N-No, no, I meant, everywhere, no-not just her-" I started laughing making him hit my arm slightly. Georgie and I talked for a while before one of the girls took Georgie away and he just shrugged because Molly raised the most polite person I have ever seen.

I looked around the party and saw Cho walking towards me, "There you are!" I quirked my eyebrows and gulped down the sip I had just took of the firewhiskey, "It's so loud!" She complained making me roll my eyes, "Anyways, Draco's staring at you!" I scoffed, "No, he's not!"

That's who's eyes I was feeling on me!

"Oh, don't look now-" And that is when my eyes met his, "Oh" I said when I saw him, indeed, staring at me, well, specifically, my legs and then my face. I was distracted when people started whistling at the song, 'You don't own me'. "Let's go!" Cho said excitedly pulling me towards the dance floor, closer to where Draco and the others were speaking.

Oh, what the hell? Who cares?

I started to move hips again, "Don't tell me what to do" I started singing slowly, barely audible with the song, but still audible, "Oh, he's definitely staring now!" Cho snickered making me smirk, "Oh, stop it!" I turned around and thought he might not be staring anymore, but there he was.

I squinted my eyes as he stood up, looked me up and down, and I think, just... I think, struggled to whether or not to dance with me. He huffed and walked to the bar with Blaise and Crabbe. I shrugged and turned around to dance with, well, now Cho, Cedric and Georgie.

<•><•><•><•>

(You guys can skip to 20:15, if you were listening to the song)

After drinking... Merlin knows how many shots, I felt the urge to pee. "Be right back!" I yelled to George and was about to leave for the bathroom when I was stopped by two muscular arms. "Hey, pretty lady!" I smiled as Marvin pecked my cheek. Me and him... well, we haven't really talked properly since he said that I looked sexy with my glasses on.

"Marvin!" I said politely, still moving uncontrollably because I wanted to pee bad. "You're the talk of the party" I knitted my eyebrows in confusion, "I am?" He nodded, "You completely changed your look for today, you're not wearing your glasses, and you're wearing a short dress, and heels-"

"Mhm, you know what, Marvin?" I cut him off, "I really gotta pee, be right back!" I said and left for the bathroom. After completing my business, I was heading back to the party when I heard someone saying, "Hey! Hey!" I turned around and saw Parkinson. I gasped slowly, "Rowena! Parkinson, don't sneak up on me like that!" I said as she rolled her eyes, "What?" I said angrily.

I never knew why I was rude to the her, she never really did anything to me. Well, she was a bit close to Draco in the books, and well, I have read a lot of fanfics to know why I disliked her. "Come to the bathroom with me" she ordered making me scoff, "Piss off!" I said and turned around.

"Did that sound like a question? Come on!" She grabbed my hand and pulled me towards it, "This better be important" I said as she pulled me in the small bathroom and got real close to me. "What on earth is this about-" I asked looking at the small bathroom around us, "Not interested" She cut me off.

"Draco. I'm not interested" She said making me almost laugh, "He's like my brother" I scrunched my face with confusion, "Didn't you two have sex? There's a reason he's called the manwhore of Hogwarts and you the slu-"

"Temporary lapse of judgement" She cut me off before I could complete the sentence, "Besides..." She took a step closer to me, "I don't swing that way anymore" I gulped at her sudden confidence, she grabbed a strand of my hair and twirled it around, "But, Draco... he hasn't been able to keep his eyes off of you tonight"

I smiled just a little, "I never have seen him look this happy, it's quite disgusting" She said rolling her eyes, "Um, thank you?" I said at her almost compliment, "You're good for him, only a fool doesn't see it"

Wait! So, he likes me?

I shook my head, "Oh and that's why he's so happy to sit next to me in each class?" I laced my sentence with sarcasm.

"You and I could be great friends" She ignored my sentence, "What?" I asked again thinking I heard wrong when Pansy Parkinson said that me and her could be good friends. "You heard me! I won't say it again. You really want to drive him crazy?" She asked and before I could shake my head no, "Come dance with me" She said taking my wrist and pulling me towards the party.

"Wha- Oh- Um, I guess, this is happening now" I said as we entered the party and walked to the middle of the dancing floor. Pansy grabbed my waist and pulled me towards her making her grind her body on mine and making everyone wolf whistle around us. But that's when I heard him.

"They know exactly what they're doing, don't they?"

<•><•><•><•>