𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙾𝚗𝚎

<•><•><•><•>

"Who knows about my love and craze for Tom"<•><•><•><•>

<•><•><•><•>

Y/N's PoV

I always thought that "The human mind is truly the scariest thing of all" but what if it wasn't like that for everyone?

What if the human mind and time when put together is the most beautiful thing you can ever think of?

Why do I say this? Let me show you why— "What are you doing, darling?" I looked up from the screen through my glasses to see my beautiful husband asking me as he bent to peck my baby bump, handing me my chamomile tea.

"Oh, just sharing our story in my blog" I replied taking the liquid to my lips. Oh, yeah, I was nine months pregnant at the moment. Baby due any day now. I smiled as he started playing his guitar while I started writing my story.

<•><•><•><•>

Four years ago...

"This is it!" I said as I landed on the LAX Airport. Me and my best friends— Isla Harrington and Amy Hearst were a small girl band, trying to find a place where we belong.

We have been all over the world— New York, Miami, Chicago, Hawaii, Toronto, Mumbai, New Zealand, Australia, London— you name it, we've been there.

Sometimes, we got success and the others we didn't. Sometimes, it would be difficult to pay the rent or meet ends and the others, we literally went out everyday.

That's the point with being in a band— you have no idea where and when you get your gig. My girls and I used to find anything— we would go to bar mitzvahs, birthdays, bars or any party.

My lips curled up into a huge smile when I saw my five year long distance boyfriend for the first time in six months— Miles Kline.

We had been dating each other since we were 18, well, I was 18 and he was 19. Ever since then, we had been in a long distance relationship. Miles was an actor while I was a singer.

And he was a famous one for that.

He's been in tons of movies and now he's 24 and successful. Whenever the girls and I had any problems, he was always there. Like paying bills, or getting jobs— one call to Miles and you have it in your hands.

I dropped my bags and ran to the tall brunette who was holding a 'Y/N Y/L/N' card. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he dropped the card and picked me up. "Hi, baby!" He spun me around as I smiled.