𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚂𝚒𝚡

<•><•><•><•>

"We'll be fine, Georgie"

<•><•><•><•>

"There's something I think you should know"

"What is it, Drac?" He smiled as he cupped my cheeks, "I think you should know that you were the happiest part of my life" He paused to place his lips on mine, "That you will always be a happy part" Another peck on the lips. "That you could never be replaced"

"And that you were the only reason I survived this"

"What are you- Why are you saying like we're never going to see each other again?" I asked grabbing his wrists while his hands were still cupping my cheek. He just smiled and said, "Thank you. Thank you for everything"

We both flinched when we heard McGonagall scream. We quickly ran to stand outside, he stood by Luna, while I walked to George. "Harry Potter is dead" Voldemort said as I scrunched my face looking at his face. "And now it is time to declare yourselves" He said as I grabbed George's hand. "Come forward and join us... or die"

It was eerily quiet before Lucius called out for Draco. Everyone turned around to look at him, his eyes were about to wander to look at all of us, "Draco" Narcissa called out for him. "Come" She added as I looked at Draco.

He looked broken.

He looked hurt.

He looked at the people around him, who fought for him and with him.

He just found out that Harry is dead.

He just realized that he was part reason for it.

He is just a boy.

I closed my eyes as I saw him walk down the steps, "Well, I certainly hoped for better. And who might you be, young man?" Voldemort spoke as Neville took a few steps in his direction. "Neville Longbottom" He replied as everyone laughed, except for Draco and Narcissa.

"Well, Neville, I'm sure we can find something for you in our ranks" Voldemort said but was interrupted by Neville, "I'd like to say something" He paused, "Doesn't matter that Harry's gone"

"Stand down, Neville!"

"People die everyday... Friends... Family" He paused for a second, "Yeah, we lost Harry tonight" He shook his head, "He's with us.... in here" Neville pointed to his heart, "So are Fred..." Georgie's grip tightened around my hand. "Remus... Tonks" He added and then looked at Voldemort.

"But Harry's heart did beat for us!" He shouted, "He didn't die in vain... But you will!" He pulled out the sword as Harry fell from Hagrid's arms. I sighed as I realized that Draco will now toss his wand to Harry and run to our side.