𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚢 𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝

<•><•><•><•>

"You love Tom?"

"You love Tom?"

<•><•><•><•>

Tom's PoV

It has been a week since I saw Y/N. And I have been dying to see her. That is why we're both going out.

Not a date.

I mean, I wish it was.

I waited for Mick to open the gate. "Hey, Mick. She ready?" I asked as he looked at the security cameras. "I don't see her in any of the cameras outside. And I only saw Mr. Kline leave in the morning. No other noise from the house throughout the day, sir."

"Huh." I said looking at the door. That is suspicious. "I'll be back, Mick" I said reversing my car outside the gates. I have been talking to her on the phone and it always felt like she had been upset about something, I never asked why and now I wish I did.

The both of us were sitting resting our heads on each other's as Cordelia read through her Romeo and Juliet. "Are you still reading this book?" I asked making her chuckle. "Why yes, I am" She said biting my shoulder. "It's fun to read it with you" She added making my heart feel warm. 

"You do know you're not reading it with me, though?" I said making her sigh. "Yeah, I do" She said sadly. Like she was afraid of something. Something I wouldn't understand. Something that would ruin us. "I wish I could read it with you, Drac" She mumbled under her breath. 

And I wish this wasn't just like a dream. 

"Hey, can I ask something from you?" She asked suddenly sitting up straight. I rested my hand on her thigh, "You can ask everything from me, darling" She blushed again. Her small hands cupped my face, "If we can't be together in this reality, in this lifetime or in this world, would you promise to find me in another lifetime, or another reality or in any other world?" She asked with tears in her eyes.

"Can you promise to be my Heimat?"

"Sir, you can go through" Mick's voice rand through the speaker as the gates opened. I sighed as the flashback stinged in my mind and heart. "Thank you, Mick!" I shouted as I moved forward with my car smelling like an Italian restaurant. I picked up Y/N's favorite food and walked up to the door. 

Knocking on the glass door twice, I waited for her to open. She didn't. Another knock and I turned the doorknob to find it open. Oh, this is bad. I quickly put the take-out food down and headed to Y/N's room. "Y/N?" I shouted walking up the stairs. "Huh?" She groaned making me sigh.

At least, she is home. 

"Where are you?" I asked as she groaned from the guest bedroom. Why is she in the guest bedroom? "Darling, are you okay?" I asked before opening the door. She was sleeping in a beautiful red dress.