𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚘

<•><•><•><•>

"Note to self— to be away from Draco as far as possible"<•><•><•><•>

<•><•><•><•>

It had been a week since Amy told me about shifting. I put my guitar down in my room and scrolled through my Instagram. Seeing as Miles and I had kept our relationship public, our accounts too— a lot of his fans followed me too.

And some followed me for my singing.

I pulled up my ukulele, "Okay.. so, it has been long since I posted something related to singing and not just being Miles' girlfriend. So, here's 'Just the two of us' for you all" I said to the camera and started recording.

(Please play the song above)

"I see the crystal raindrops fall... And the beauty of it all... Is when the sun comes shining through... To make those rainbows in my mind... When I think of you sometime... And I wanna spend some time with you" I sang as I looked outside my window to see the snow fall.

"Just the two of us... We can make it if we try
Just the two of us... Just the two of us... Building castles in the sky... Just the two of us... You and I"

"We look for love, no time for tears... Wasted water's all that is... And it don't make no flowers grow... Good things might come to those who wait... Not for those who wait too late... We gotta go for all we know"

"Just the two of us... We can make it if we try
Just the two of us... Just the two of us... Building castles in the sky... Just the two of us... You and I" I was interrupted by a ding from TikTok.

"Okay, so..." I stopped playing, "I just got a notification that Tom Felton is live on Tiktok and you don't have to tell me twice! I hope you enjoyed the video! Thank you and byeee!" I said waving by to the camera.

Having wasted two hours just scrolling through Instagram and watching Tom's live, I decided to look into what shifting actually is. I closed my phone, put on my glasses and pulled out my laptop.

"How have I never seen these TikToks about shifting and being Draco's girlfriend?" I mumbled to myself as I scrolled through tons and tons of information.

"Shifting is a very strange experience. It's like an extremely vivid dream, yet it's more real than any dream I've ever had. Before I plan on shifting I write myself a script in the notes app on my phone, in which I plan exactly what happens in the desired reality. This makes it easier to visualise exactly what I want to happen - so I might script that I want to go to Hogwarts and for Draco to be my boyfriend, or that he will flirt with me."

"I'm not having Draco as my boyfriend, I love Tom Felton but come on, I really won't be able to take harsh comments from him. Note to self— to be away from Draco as far as possible!" I said as I started understanding the concept of shifting.

RAVEN METHOD

• make a script and add as many as details you can or want
• lay in starfish position
• count down from 100 or to 100
• subliminals
• keep a safe word
• affirmations
• can experience different from others
• not always successful but keep trying

I grabbed my book— the ones I write my own songs in and skimmed to the last page. I put the end tip of the pen in between my teeth to think anout what I could add in my script.

SHIFTING TO HOGWARTS SCRIPT

- raven method
- i am actually 23 years old but in my DR I want to be 16 years old and a sixth year Ravenclaw

- i am best friends with Luna Lovegood and Cedric Diggory

- i am quite tall unlike my CR

- maybe the tallest Ravenclaw and also *ahem* smartest

- i don't want to be a transferee because i want to belong there

- i am a brunette with soft, curly black hair with brown eyes and nice built

- i am a good student with great grades

- my scent should be always gentle, graceful and floral

- safe word will be 'cack-a-doodle-do' because no one in any reality would say a word like this

- my dressing style should be normal, according to my type

- there are no problems in funds

- i wanna be friends with Hermione Granger, Harry Potter, Neville Longbottom and others too.

- i wanna be very close to the WHOLE WEASLEY FAMILY

- i wanna be at the twins' shop more often

- ravenclaw sharing dorm with luna/cho

- astronomy tower visits frequents
- ror visits frequent

- i wanna read every book in the hogwarts library and eat all the food in the great hall

- i have an owl named Tipsy

- i want my knowledge of harry potter reality in my CR to be used in my DR

- i want to experience everything there is in the books and movies

- i am sassy and don't take shit from bullies

- i am straight

- i can sing flawlessly

- muggle music

- affirmations - 'i can shift today and i will' ' i will shift to hogwarts tonight' ' i will belong in my DR' ' i can shift back to my CR with my safe word' ' i can experience everything in my DR'

- I DONT WANNA BE FRIENDS WITH DRACO MALFOY OR ANY SLYTHERINS

- I CANNOT DIE IN ANY WAY AND I WANT TO MAKE IT TO THE END

"I guess, that's it!" I said putting my pen down. Someone could literally write a novel as long as my script. I turned off the lights, put on subliminals from YouTube, laid in starfish position and started counting down from 100.

"100"

"99"

"98"

"97"

I started to envision as to what Hogwarts or more of my DR would be like. I started picturing the Great Hall with lots of students eating. Then I started picturing the twins' shops with lots and lots of products.

I started saying my affirmations—

"I can shift today and I will"
"I will shift to Hogwarts tonight"

And just like that, I feel my body going numb— which meant its working! I started getting tingles throughout my body as though someone is pinching me out of my CR. I kept my cool and kept counting not trying to break the connection or the protocol.

According to the notes, everything should turn beaming and blinding white and when I open my eyes, I would be in my DR.

But it turned black!

Why did it turn black? Did it not work? Did I celebrate too quickly? Gosh, damn it!

"Cordelia!?"

<•><•><•><•>