𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚢 𝚃𝚠𝚘

<•><•><•><•>

"Who's hoodie is that?"

<•><•><•><•>

Kiss me, please.

"I said..." His eyes darted to my lips while I still stared into the deep blues of his eyes. "Nothing" I sighed in frustration and nodded. "Alright, I'll be in my room" I said walking to the stairs, waiting for him to stop me or say anything.

I decided to take a shower and as I was rummaging through my clothes, my eyes found a blue hoodie. The hoodie that was not mine. A hoodie that I could always rest my shoulder on.

"Miles" I whispered and took it to my nose. "It smells like you" I added with tears in my eyes. My thoughts wandered to Amy corrupting Miles' mind. He never would've done that if Amy hadn't fed him lies. I slid in the fabric of the hoodie and let its warmth cover me.

It was time for dinner. I went downstairs again to find Tom in the exact same place, only difference was he was showered. "Who's hoodie is that?" He asked as our eyes met. "Oh, um, Miles" I answered and walked to the kitchen.

"Hmm... What should I make?" I asked myself looking at his pantry. Before I could grab the jar of chickpeas, my head met with something. I turned around and saw Tom standing shirtless, while the hoodie he was wearing on the ground near my feet.

I closed my eyes as a flashback ran through my mind.

I was sitting in Draco's dorm when I realized Pansy has one of my Charm's books. I walked to her dorm but to no avail, she wasn't there. "Oh, hey, Draco" I said when he was about to enter his dorm, "Have you seen Pansy?" He looked me up and down.

"Is that Blaise's hoodie?" I nodded and entered his room to grab my book, "He lent me- Oop!" I said as my face met with... Draco's hoodie? He looked at me as I grabbed it, "She'll be in the common room in two minutes" I nodded as he left.

Jealous.

I quickly wore his hoodie over just my bra and headed down, "Oh, hey, Pansy" I said as she entered the common room to sit with Blaise and Draco. My eyes met with Draco as he looked at me in his hoodie and tried to hide his blush. "Can I have my charms book back?" I asked as Pansy nodded.

When I opened my eyes, I realized that Tom had his eyes closed as well. "I'll make us some chicken and um... chickpeas salad, would that be okay?" I asked trying to avoid looking into the eyes I'd fallen in love in this reality and the other.

"Uhh, yeah, sure" He said returning to the living room. It took me an hour and half a bottle of red to make the dinner and the wine was not used for dinner. "Okay, dinner's ready" I yelled from the kitchen and took two plates of servings and headed to Tom.