𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚢 𝙾𝚗𝚎

<•><•><•><•>

"Well, I need a woman's touch"

<•><•><•><•>

Tom's PoV

"Well, mi casa has always been su casa" I heard Y/N giggle as I put her bag down. "I'm glad to have you here, just so you know" I added looking at her. "And I'm glad you accepted my request" She said referring to when I took her in my live.

Best.

Decision.

Ever.

"Hmm" I said kissing her temple as she sighed. My heart felt heavy as my hand rubbed hers. Yes, yes, we get it. You are in love with her. I shook my head and headed to the kitchen. "Should I just pick a room?" She asked sweetly keeping her book down.

"Or you can take mine" I mumbled to myself placing a kettle on the gas. "Uh, what?" My eyes went wide, "Oh, um, just any you want" I shrugged deciding not to turn around, just in case she heard me. "I'm just going to unpack next to yours, thanks" She said skipping to the room.

"Are you even planning to tell her?" I jumped as I heard Derek. "What?" I asked turning around, "I know, for a fact, that Y/N is your biggest fan and she pretty much loves you" Isla shrugged making me shake my head. "You guys are talking BS. She just, literally just, had a bad breakup" I said putting the tea bags in.

"So, back off" I said as I heard soft tinkles of the piano playing, "I'm going to listen to her play" I said and turned off the gas. I stood at the doorway, waiting for her to finish. I slowly began clapping making her wipe her tears and turn around. "Beautiful" I mumbled walking to her. "Thanks" She whispered as I wiped her red eyes.

"You okay, darling?" I asked making her shake her head, "Can I ask a question?" She said softly, "Yeah, anything" I said and I wished I didn't. "Why did you and Jade break up?" She sighed, "No one really knows the real reason. There's a few rumors, that she-"

"Cheated on me" I completed her sentence, "Yeah, I've heard that quite a few times. And it doesn't help that she is married now" I shook my head, "But that was not the case" I said as she raised her eyebrows in surprise. "Oh?" "Yeah, just... we fell out of love. We had been together for eight years and I don't know, a few days I felt distracted, not... not by any other person but just out of place with her and when we both had had the last straw, she confessed to it too"

"She said that she didn't love you anymore?"

"Mhm and I didn't mind it one bit. Cause I didn't love her as well. I don't know what happened or how it happened, cause I was pretty sure going to marry her but" I shrugged, "That's what happens I guess, people fall out of love easily, because it took us more than two years to say 'I love you' to each other but when we both wanted to get out, it didn't take even a second to agree that we lost love"

"I'm sorry" I shrugged again and wiped her tears, "Do you think that's what happened with Miles?" She asked resting her head on my shoulder and playing a soft tinkle on the piano with her pointy finger, "Did he just fall out of love with me and he didn't have enough courage to say it to me?" She added as I added another tinkle.

"No, no, I hate the people who cheat. You would have to be either already a cheater or so dumb to not see what you have" I said making her sigh, "It was both of their faults" I said when Y/N's phone rang with Miles' name on it. I grabbed Y/N's hands and we both played piano until the sky shined with stars.

<•><•><•><•>

Y/N's PoV

Time's a bitch.

When you want it to go slow, like when you are enjoying a perfect picnic with long lost friends, it runs fast but when you want to forget a memory that has pained you, it will walk slower than a turtle. I sat on Tom's couch scrolling through Instagram after a month of the breakup.

Tom has been acting weird after I sang Olivia's happier on my live. I am not sure why. My fans, who have known me for my singing before knowing me for Miles are all in support of me. Some of Miles fans agree with me too. A lot don't. But the best people I have with me are Tom's fans.

Who have already been shipping you with him.

I rolled my eyes and scrolled through an edit of me and Miles. A fan made edit. I was furious for people still putting us together or blaming me for the breakup or saying that I was never the right choice.

But my eyes quickly watered as in the edit I saw Miles look at me lovingly as I answered to an interviewer's question. How could he do this? My thoughts wandered the worst place it could to.

Maybe he was forced to—

No.

No.

I locked my phone and threw it down and focused on any other thing in the house. I looked around to see Tom's happy, smiling pictures.

Such a sweetheart.

My eyes fixated on one, specifically rather nude picture of Tom. Well, not totally, the picture was till just above his V-muscle but you could see he wasn't wearing anything below.

How did I get here?

Heat pooled in between my legs. Okay, no. I stood up, went to the kitchen and grabbed his cleaning supplies. I need to get rid of this extra energy.

It took me less than two hours (I need to have sex) to clean his house. "Jeez" I said sitting down on his couch. "Exactly, jeez" I flinched as I heard his voice. "Did you just clean my house? Wait, wait, no, did you buy me a new house?" He said making me laugh.

"Well, I had some... extra energy and all it needed was a woman's touch, you know" I said as he sighed, "Well, I need a woman's touch" I heard him, loud and clear, "What?" I asked as he looked at me for a second, contemplating what he wants to say. He knows I heard him. And I am waiting for him to say it again so I can do what I want to do for months.

Kiss him.

"I said..." he paused to look at my lips.

Yes, please.

<•><•><•><•>