𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

<•><•><•><•>

"Oh, but darling

"Oh, but darling..."

<•><•><•><•>

Cordelia's PoV

It had been just a day and it looked like Draco already wanted to talk to me but of course, I always ignored him. I told Pansy everything that happened yesterday, minutes after it happened. She was very furious. She walked me to my tower, pecked my cheek and I just know she went to whip Draco's ass.

Good. He deserves it.

And... and... and... He fucking took my Romeo and Juliet. He lied to Luna saying that I had asked him to bring it for me and he kept it for himself.

He knew I would have to talk to him if I wanted my book back.

Smart, handsome asshole!

Currently, we were sitting in DADA as Professor Snape went on and on about some curse but I was too distracted by the oaf sitting next to me. "Come on, I know you can hear me!" Draco whispered as I continued to just look at Snape, not listening to any word he was saying.

He kept blabbing about how he wanted to talk to me, alone. Yeah, like I'm going to do that now. "Sir!" I yelled as he shifted uncomfortably again on his chair. "Why can't you say Professor? Why does it have to be Sir?" He mumbled as Snape called out my name, "Yes, Miss Irvine?" He asked as the whole class looked at me.

Oh, what now?

I did raise my hand, what am I supposed to say!?

"Can I exchange seats with Blaise, please?" I asked quickly as he waved his hand in approval. "What did you do, bro?" Blaise said to Draco as he walked past me.

"Miss me so much?" Pansy said as I hit her arm. "He's continuously talking to me and not letting me pay attention" I said as she scooted closer and placed a hand on my thigh.

"This should be fun" She whispered looking at Draco. I looked at Draco and he was totally jealous at Pansy's hand on my bare thigh. "Pans" I said as she winked and moved her hand up.

I sat up straight, "I'm not going to do anything, you just have to act, you know, to Draco get jealous" She said to look at me, "Or I actually can, if you want me to do it" My breath hitched as she reached the outline of my panties.

"You know you need it" She said slowly, "It's been so long since you had any release" She added as I heard Draco bang his book at the desk.

"Merlin knows you need it" She smirked, "Need to let go all the tension you've been carrying—" We were interrupted by the school bell. "Well, you know where to find me, if you wanna..." She said leaving the class.