𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

<•><•><•><•>

"Malfoy? What are you doing here?"

<•><•><•><•>

It's been a week since... well, you know what I saw. It goes without saying that all of our classes that are together have gone weird. And I think that he saw me.

I think.

And it seems like Draco has been trying or well, let me put it better, he has been struggling to talk to me. Whenever we're between lessons and I'm alone, he comes in front of me, looks like he's gonna say something, but doesn't and walks away.

This was one of those times. I was stopped by Draco as I was walking to Ancient Runes. "Irvine..." I nodded, "I..." He paused, "I... don't do it! Well—"

"Dels!" I heard Cedric call me from behind. I turned around, "Ced" I said and he walked to me. "What are you doing here?" He asked running a hand through his hair, "I was talking to..." and turned back to point at Draco, "Malfoy... but he has disappeared... again" I said looking around.

"Malfoy?" He asked putting an arm around my shoulder. "Yeah, something's weird, I don't know what" I said clutching my book tightly to my chest, "He looks like he's gonna say something but then he starts talking to himself and then just walks away"

"Hmm... Well, whatever it is. But promise me, you'll be careful. Potter told me that he thinks something's wrong with him" He said as we reached the classroom. "Boy, am I happy we have Ancient Runes with Hufflepuffs" I said as we both walked into the class.

<•><•><•><•>

"So, you're all ready for tomorrow's match, I think. Hufflepuff doesn't stand a chance" Marvin said as we all got off our brooms. "Yeah, now get some rest and see you guys tomorrow!" He added and we all headed to the locker room to have a shower and get back to the castle.

"Really?" I asked as Cho, Marvin, Reid and I went back to our common room. "Yeah, I mean, she's kinda cute" Reid said as he talked about a Ravenclaw from a year below us.

"Wow, you like someone, a girl? The amount of sexist jokes you made, I thought you were gay" He scowled at me and walked quickly in front of us. As we were about to enter the tower after answering the eagle's question, I heard someone call me out.

I turned around to see Draco. "Malfoy? What are you doing here?" I asked urging the others to walk in the tower. "I have to ask you something" He said blankly. "Sure" I said pushing back any snarky remark for him to be polite.