𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚢 𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛

<•><•><•><•>

"What are you— what are you wearing?"

<•><•><•><•>

Y/N's PoV

It had been a month since Tom and I started working on my singing skills. It has been difficult to take songs, well, that are not made for me. Isla has never said anything but been happy for me. Same is not the case for Miles and Amy. Miles has his issues with jealousy and I know he's working on it.

But Amy, she has been jealous and angry and stupidly mad at me. I mean, I get it that she wants to spend time with Tom and all he does is spend it with me. But they're going to get their chance. Tom said that he's going to work on Isla and Amy separately like he did for me.

I don't get why she's jealous then.

"Okay, that's perfect!" He said as I jumped into his arms. Tom has never said anything about my singing being perfect. "Oh my God! Did you just say my singing is perfect?" I asked trying to pull away but he hugged me tighter.

"What are you— what are you wearing?" He asked making me furrow my eyebrows, "What perfume?" I heard him inhale a sharp breath as his hands squeezed my waist tighter.

"Erm, just... just my regulars" He nodded, "Does anyone else wear it?" He asked pulling away but still keeping me close to his body. My hands rested on his chest while his eyes... his eyes were staring at my lips rather than my eyes.

I can't kiss him.

"Right..." He paused to blink his eyes, "I've smelled it before and I hate how it makes me feel" He confessed as I gasped slightly, "Wha- What do you mean? How does it make you feel?" I asked as his eyes met mine, "Fuck this!" He said before leaning in.

I CANNOT KISS HIM.

HE'S TOM FELTON.

You also have a boyfriend?

Right... right... that too.

"Tom" I whispered just before our lips would touch. He groaned and closed his eyes as his phone rang, "It's Derek" He said before picking it up. I straightened myself up and rubbed my sweaty hands on my jeans. "Hey, dude! Isn't Y/N with you?" He asked making me look up.

"Yeah, she is. What do you want?" Tom asked irritatingly, "Isla is calling me, I mean, Y/N is not picking up her call and I think they had a gig" My eyes went wide as I grabbed my phone. My shaky fingers scrolled through my calendar, only to realize that I missed a huge gig that we had today.

Oh fuck.

I had tons of missed calls from Isla and Amy. "Oh, Tom. How could I miss it?" I cried as Tom grabbed our stuff, "Come on, we'll try reaching there. I'll take you" He said grabbing my hand, "Tom... we're more than two hours late, I don't think there's anything left" I said wiping my tears. "We can still try" He said rubbing my hand.

None of us spoke for the journey. I grabbed my jacket and ran inside the venue. "Oh, no" Tom said as he saw workers picking up the chairs from the venue. "Oh, look. Finally she's here costing us two thousand dollars" I heard Amy behind me.

"Amy-"

"Home now!"

<•><•><•><•>

"Amy, I am sorry, okay? I completely forgot about it in between our sessions" I said looking, first at Amy and then at Tom, who looked as guilty, maybe more than I did. "Yeah, exactly, this is what you have been doing" She scoffed, "Spending your time with him and forgetting about us"

"Wait, Amy, are you actually kidding me?" I said folding my hands over my chest. "Are you jealous that I am getting better at my singing?" I said looking at Isla. She was angry too but she didn't say anything.

Before I could say anything, Amy looked at Tom, making me realize that she isn't liking him being here. "Tom" I turned around to face him, "You should go home" I said as he looked a bit taken back.

I didn't mean to be rude.

I wasn't rude actually.

He sighed and left without saying a word. I swallowed a lump in my throat and turned around to face Amy, "Amy—"

"How could you be so fucking careless?!" She yelled as soon as we heard the door close. "I—" I paused because I had no reason. With spending my time with Tom, I had completely forgotten about the girls and our little girl band.

"I've been selfish, Amy. And Isla, I know I have been" I said looking at the both of them. "But I... there's nothing I can do now" I added looking down.

"Tom was selflessly helping me get better. I couldn't deny that" I said trying to meet their eyes. "Nobody cares!" Amy blurted before going to her room. "Isla, I didn't mean—" Before I could complete, she ignored me and went to her room. I let my head fall in front of me.

Nobody is gonna talk to me now.

I grabbed my keys and left the apartment. I will be back soon when they've calmed down. I took the bus to the only place I knew would accept me with open arms. I entered the security code and walked to the house. I knocked on the wood twice and waited for the door to be opened.

"Can I stay here? Everyone's mad at me" I said pouting a little. His blue eyes lit up with a chuckle and he pulled me in a hug.

"You can stay as long as you want, darling"

<•><•><•><•>