𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝙵𝚒𝚟𝚎

<•><•><•><•>

"You heard it?"

"You heard it?"

<•><•><•><•>

Draco's PoV

She bumped her shoulder onto mine as she left the house. I ran a frustrated palm on my face. 

I thought it was the end.

The war.

And that I'd be back in my CR.

"Just talk to her" I turned around to see Diggory. I furrowed my eyebrows at him, "She's stubborn, she won't do it" He added as I sighed. "Yeah, that she is" I said and grabbed the car keys. "Can you please drop Scorpius after he's done? I have to go after her" I said looking at him. "Sure" He mumbled and as I was about to reach the door. 

"Just don't lose her this time, Malfoy" I stopped in my tracks as he said that in front of everyone. "He's not wrong, mate" Weasley added as I turned around, "You're one lucky son of a bi-" He stopped abruptly seeing the kids but I got the message, "She's all I wish I had right now" He added as Hermione prompted all the kids to play outside. 

"And I hate that I let go of the chance because right now, I hate more that I see her with you" He said as I gulped. I knew that if they both wanted to marry each other, I'd be the only single person in this room, with all of our kids playing together, even theirs. 

"I know" I mumbled leaving the Burrow. I quickly put my keys in and drove off. All the way, the only thing I could think of was what I was going to tell her. We never talked about anything after the war, how I left, how she got with Weasley, how I got married and...

What if she doesn't say it back?

What if she doesn't feel that way anymore?

I opened the Manor's door only to hear a piano being played softly. I shut the door close and headed upstairs. She was singing softly. I didn't open the door and listened to her through the door. "We broke up a month ago... Your friends are mine, you know, I know... You've moved on, found someone new... One more girl who brings out the better in you" 

You could feel the pain in her voice.

I rested my forehead on the wood and sighed, "And I thought my heart was detached... From all the sunlight of our past... But she's so sweet, she's so pretty... Does she mean you forgot about me?" 

No, I never forgot about you, darling.

"Oh, I hope you're happy... But not like how you were with me... I'm selfish, I know, I can't let you go... So find someone great, but don't find no one better... I hope you're happy, but don't be happier" 

Does it make me a bad human being, if I said that I was happy with Astoria?

"And do you tell her she's the most beautiful girl you've ever seen? An eternal love bullshit you know you'll never mean... Remember when I believed you meant it when you said it first to me?"