𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝

<•><•><•><•>

"There's a fine line between flirting and complimenting and you are having trouble seeing that line"

<•><•><•><•>

Six months later...

My lips turned into a curve as I saw my soon to-be-husband (well, I believe... I mean, he hasn't proposed yet but I think he will) on the bed with a book, Romeo and Juliet, in his hands and glasses on his face.

His eyes met mine as I sighed. "Hey, baby" I said rubbing my bump, "Hey, how was the doctor?" He asked as I stood in between his legs as he hugged my belly. "Very angry" I started as he kissed my bump, "She was really mad for not showing up for my fifth month visit. She also mentioned that a lot of parents want to find out the gender in the fifth month" He nodded as he baby talked to my bump.

"Are you even listening to me?" I asked as he looked up, "Yeah, yeah, but we agreed to wait till the baby comes right?" He asked as I started looking around the room, "What did you do?" He asked as I bit my lip. "Well, I didn't do anything but... the doctor just left the file there! What am I supposed to do? Not look at it?"

He squinted his eyes as I hid a smile, "Well, do you wanna know?" I asked as he closed his eyes to think, "No, no, we agreed to wait and I want it to be a surprise" He said half energetic. "Oka-"

"No, I wanna know, I just don't want only you to know"

"Okay, it's a-"

"No, no, wait, it's okay, I don't want to know"

"Okay" I said putting my purse down, "No, no, I changed my mind, I want to know" He said making me giggle, "Okay, then. We are having a... baby boy!" Instead of, what I thought, he will kiss me, he fell on the bed and groaned, "Another boy?" He whined, "You already have enough boys in the house" I smiled as he stood up straight.

"Your love will be divided into all of us now" I giggled as I played with his hair, "No, it won't, Drac. I love you, baby"

"Yeah but not more than Scorpius" I smiled as he frowned and pulled me on his lap, "Mother would've been proud" He mumbled sadly as I sighed, we lost Narcissa a couple of months ago. I thought it couldn't get any sadder for Draco but it did and I couldn't do anything for him.

"Yeah, she would've been. She would've been so happy to take care of him and play with him and help us around the house" I said as he nodded, "Hey, you okay?" I asked pulling his face to mine. He sighed against my lips, "Yeah, you're here and there's something I wanted to talk about" He said making me shift in his lap.

"Well, there's something I didn't mention, well, two things I didn't mention when we fought six months ago-" I shook my head, "It's okay, Drac, we talked about everything, we don't have to do it again, we're fine, baby" I said as he rubbed my bump, "No, we're starting a new life, or well, at least, bringing in new life, I want us to have a clean slate"