twenty four

I'm currently searching for Louis since I want to eat lunch and he seems like a decent person to join me. I know he his office is a floor above mine but the problem is that I don't know which door. That's when I hear a door being opened from behind me and I turn around.

"Louis!" I call, making him look at me. He smiles sweetly when he sees me and waves. "Wanna go out for lunch?"

The smile widens into a grin and he starts jogging over to me. "Thought you'd never ask," He laughs and wraps an arm around my shoulders.

We walk into the elevator, and press the button to the foyer. I'm looking forward to going to eat at a place other than the cafeteria. I love the food here, but I miss ordering and waiting for our food to arrive, as weird as it sounds.

"So what did you plan? You wanna murder me?" Louis teases, breaking the silence.

"Maybe," I play along and chuckle. "I was just searching for you actually, I'm glad you said yes."

"That's why you were on my floor, I almost thought you came from Niall's room," He laughs, confusing me.

"What do you mean?"

"He had a girl over. Long story short, he was fucking her pretty loud in the room next to mine." He shakes his head as if he was traumatized, I can't help but laugh loudly.

"And you really thought that was me," I laugh in disbelief.

He shrugs, grinning at me right when the doors slide open and he steps out. I follow him quickly, it's easier to walk next to him since he's barely taller than I am.

"I don't know if you'd be the type to hook up with random guys so I wasn't really sure," He tells me and it makes me think for a moment.

"Niall isn't really a random guy, so..." I mumble, frowning to myself.

"So you'd hook up with him?"

I'm not even sure myself. Niall is definitely hot, just like the three other boys, and I'd hook up with him once only if it doesn't ruin our friendship. I shouldn't even be thinking about this, of course I won't ever fuck him, but it was just a thought.

"You're thinking about it." Louis nudges my arm, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Hm, what?" I mumble, turning my head to see him with that stupid smirk on his face. "No, stop that!" I whine. "Uhm...where are we going to eat?"

He chuckles, "Not at a fancy restaurant like last time. I suggest we'll just find a random diner." I sigh in relief that he decided to drop the topic.

Louis found a diner to eat since he knows the city better than I do. It's a sweet little place with only a few people inside. We find ourselves a booth and sit across from each other. It doesn't take long for me to decide what to choose but Louis is more particular.

"Hi, what would you guys like to order?" A waitress speaks from beside us, and neither of us realised that she's standing there.

I look at Louis who's still struggling to find a meal to eat and decide to go first. "I'd like a chicken salad and a coke, please," I tell her kindly and she writes down my order on a little notepad.

"Of course," She nods to herself, smiling at me before turning to Louis. "And you, sir?"

He finally raises his head from the menu, hopefully already decided what to order. "For me a cheeseburger and fries and a water," He smiles, brushing off the fact that he was staring at her for five seconds.

Once she's gone, I finally laugh quietly to myself. "What was that?" I chuckle, wanting to tease him for a bit.

"What can I say? I got a little bit lost there." He shrugs it off casually with a smirk.