seventy eight

last chapter.

in tears :(

||

I flew to my home in North Carolina a few days ago and took Harry with me. He seemed more than willing to meet my mom and I wanted him to. There are no tensions between us anymore and everything feels like we're a normal family. I know that it's far from the truth, but I like to pretend for the few days that Harry and I visit my mom.

My alarm woke us up at four AM since I wanted to watch the sunrise with him.

"Now I understand why you're addicted to coffee when it's the only thing that's in your kitchen." Harry closes the coffee cabinet and lifts his eyebrows.

"You got me." I raise my hands in mocking defence. "But we're not here to drink coffee at four AM anyway."

"Yeah? What are we doing?"

"Mac and cheese."

I grab a pot and place it on the stove. It's not unusual for me to prepare a four AM snack and I can tell by the look on Harry's face that he needs to get used to it first.

"Let me cook the pasta," he tells me and searches for the box before I hand it to him.

I stare at him while he's not noticing for a moment. I did teach him a few things about cooking, since his basic skills needed to be expanded. There's more to cooking than fried eggs, waffles and pancakes.

He picks me up by my waist and places me on the kitchen counter. I'm wearing his shirt with my tiny little underwear beneath, so the fabric bunches up to my hips when I wrap my legs around him. Moving my arms around his neck, I pull him down to kiss his lips.

From the beginning of our story, I knew we would end up together in the end. We grew to have such a strong bond and I started realising how similar we both can be. Between our differences, there were cracks which allowed us to connect and melt into one another.

I'm sitting on the counter top while he's making the cheese sauce in a second pot. I enjoy being cooked for and receive a kiss from him every other minute.

He skims the macaroni and adds them to the pot with cheese sauce. He pours the mixture into two bowls for us.

"I trust you that the pasta isn't too al dente." I eye him with a playfully harsh look.

"The noodles, no, but my dick is gonna be if you don't pull your fucking shirt down."

He places his hands on the counter, trapping me in his arms. I look down, realising that the hem of the shirt got caught up in my underwear and reveals the lacy material between my legs.

I jump off the counter. "Deal with it, honey, no one tells me it's inappropriate to wear underwear in my own house."

I'm pressed into the counter when Harry pushes his front against my ass. My thin clothes allow me to feel his bulge right against me. I can't believe he's already hard. I lean on my palms on the counter top to keep my torso up.

"That's gonna be super awkward when my mom walks in," I whisper.

"Is it?" He grabs my hair and pulls it back, forcing my head back. "Then I suggest you start covering your pretty cunt up."

I gasp softly at his choice of wording. "Do it yourself."

"I will." He lets me go before I feel a tug on my shirt and it reaches to my thighs again.

My hand moves behind his head, disappearing in his hair to pull him down to me. I kiss his lips softly, arching my back against his body. His free hand moves around my neck, his thumb rests under my jaw.