Secret Admirer

Request from PrincessMuffin21
Requests are open!

The shy, nerdy girl dating the handsome, popular jock? Maya has always thought that if ever she would fall in love it wouldn't be on this guy. Maya was just the typical 13 year old girl when she fell so head over heels in love it started to influence her grades. Maya has always been the smart sensible girl who has cared about her grades and her reputation. All of that went out of the window when she fell in love with Josh Matthews, a jock who she barely had any contact with. Maya were to start high school now but she was barely coping with her feelings.

Her mother had dropped her off at the high school like she would always do as she walked around looking for her locker. Maya spotted Josh talking to his friends as she had smiled knowing she would of course freeze when she would actually talk to him. She opened her locker as she immediately got a fright seeing a frog jumping out. She saw as the boys laughed to which she just exhaled and started to pick her books up, which had fell down, seeing a male handing her, her Art book.

"Don't take much notice to them. The seniors likes to mock and make fun of the freshman. I'm Josh, by the way," he said as Maya smiled.

She gathered her last books as she was immediately gone without making too much contact with him. Josh looked as the girl hurried away while looking at his friends who thought it was so hilarious.

"Stop it. That wasn't funny. The poor girl was frightened to death about the frog," Josh said as his friends looked at him.

"Dude, she was totally crushing. Just watch out," Andrew said as all of them were gone.

Maya watched from aside as she saw which locker was Josh's. She smiled as she thought of an idea how to slowly confess with her feelings. Maya say in the library writing out a note as she saw how Josh was busy looking for a book. She exhaled as got all of her things while she left the library. She went to her locker putting away unnecessary things as she stuck the note to the locker immediately getting out of there hiding behind the trash can as she saw how Josh came towards his locker. Seeing the note stuck on the door he looked around not seeing anyone while he took the note reading it.

The shy, nerdy girl from a school comes to a high school and suddenly one guy changes her life. Although you've changed mine a long time ago. You don't really know me but I know you. The girl who could never pin her hope on love or a boy. Maybe that will change.

Josh smiled as he looked around trying to see if someone was close but nobody. He saw nobody around yet the message was so personal. He went outside of the school seeing the same girl from earlier sitting on a bench while he saw as a older woman came to get her. As she got in the cat she saw the boy gently smiling at him. Josh didn't know if that smile was directed to him or if she was smiling at what seemed to be her mother. But it was there.

It has now been a week since the messages in his locker had started. Of course Josh knew this was a huge coincidence. Of course he was the jock and pretty popular among the girls but that one specific person would send him things like this was something he had totally not seen coming. He went to his locker as he saw the same girl from last week sitting on a bench a few few feet away reading a book as he saw another note. He exhaled as he read through it slowly smiling.

The back to school dance is tomorrow and I think we've played this game long enough for both of us to want this so badly it aches. Meet me at the dance with a pink rose. I'll wear a similar pink dress. Love, your secret admirer.

Josh smiled knowing that this was something he wasn't ready for. He shook his head as he went on with his day while seeing the same blonde girl probably twice again. As if she was everywhere. Maya, on the other hand, was as nervous as she could be while she was sitting aside watching the football team practice. She realized the time as she went home quickly jumping through the shower as she looked through all her dresses. Of course she didn't have a lot of dresses at all but one of them was special to her. She looked at the light pink dress hanging in her closet, smiling as she quickly put it on along with some black wedges as her mother came in smiling. Handing her a necklace Maya smiled as she grabbed her handbag heading out of the house.