Speechless Part 2

Okay so it's almost 12:30 8m the morning and somehow I've been staring at the ceiling for almost an hour wondering what is it that I forgot to do.
And now I know!
It's posting this one shot.
So this was requested by JoshayaShipper2007 and by Veronica_star_2020
So here I am doing the part 2
This is ahout 2 months after the first one.
Requests are open.

Maya smiled singing the lyrics as it easily came our of her mouth.
Josh had since that one dya came every time she had a show and was now one of her biggest supporters so far.
Lucas looked over at Josh before actually going to him.

"Dude, she's my niece. Hands off," Lucas said and Josh smiled.
"She's amazing, Lucas. I can't believe I even know her. Feels like I've known her for years actually," Josh said as Maya finished the song getting off stage.

"Nice work, Cuz," Lucas said as he was gone.
"You were amazing. Don't understand why you don't have a boyfriend yet with all of this. It's like something amazing seeing you perform," Josh said and Maya smiled.
"Thank you. Not every guy wants to date a musician. We are constantly on the road. The only reason why I am here is because I'm struggling to find a manager to manage my dance studio," Maya said.
"Hopefully you keep on struggling," Josh said smiling as he stood up.

"The guy is majorly crushing on you. Can't you see it?" Lucas said and Maya smiled.
"Maybe. Why is he just hanging out in the club? I've seen him here before drowning his sorrows," Maya said.
"Ask him about his father," Lucas said standing up as Josh came forward.

"And that?" Josh asked.
"Apparently I should ask you about your father," Maya said and Josh quickly looked down.
"I've seen you here before and it looked like you were droeing your sorrows," Maya said and Josh exhaled.
"My... My father died earlier this year and I used alcohol as my way to get away from everything," Josh said.
"I'm so sorry. What happened?" Maya asked.
"Cancer. Still is very fresh," Josh said as Maya rested her hand on Josh's.
"I know what it feels like. My mom died when I graduated high school. Car accident. But I know what pain it is to lose someone you love," Maya said as she hears her name being called again to go on stage.

"Okay,guys. This song is very special to me. It was sang long ago by Mandy Moore. This is called Cry."

"I'll always remember
It was late afternoon
It lasted forever
And ended so soon
You were all by yourself
Staring up at a dark gray sky
I was changed
In places no one will find
All your feelings so deep inside (deep inside)
It was there that I realized
That forever was in your eyes
The moment I saw you cry
The moment that I saw you cry
It was late in September
And I've seen you before (and you were)
You were always the cold one
But I was never that sure
You were all by yourself
Staring up at a dark gray sky
I was changed
In places no one will find
All your feelings so deep inside (deep inside)
It was there that I realized
That forever was in your eyes
The moment I saw you cry
I wanted to hold you
I wanted to make it go away
I wanted to know you
I wanted to make your everything
All right...
I'll always remember
It was late afternoon
In places no one will find
All your feelings so deep inside (deep inside)
It was there that I realized
That forever was in your eyes
The moment I saw you cry."

Josh looked at Maya as she sang every word as if it came from down her heart.
He smiled knowing the conversation they had just had, had some influence on her while she sang the song.
The moment that Maya looked over to Josh as she sang 'the moment I saw you cry' showed him that he allowed someone into his heart allowing himself to finally be able to talk more about his feelings.

The crowd cheered loudly as Maya went off the stage immediately going to sit down next to Josh again.
She gave him a smile as a woman came their way wanting to talk to Maya on her own.
Josh looked as the woman talked to Maya like it was serious business but Josh didn't know what Maya's reaction told him.
She looked over to him once before continuing to talk to the woman as she went to sit down again.

"What was that?" Josh asked.
"I just got offered a more permanent job here at the club. I don't know how but I managed to actually impress Veronica," Maya said.
"Who wouldn't be? What are you going to do? I mean you clearly love performing and being in a new city every day must be exciting," Josh said and Maya nods.
"It is. But seeing how I actually build a relationship with the people I teach dancing and how everything has changed with singing makes me wonder why travel when I have everything I want right here," Maya said causing Josh to look at her.
"What are you saying?" Josh asked and Maya smiled.
"I'm saying... I'm not going anywhere. I'm staying here. I told Veronica to set up the contract," Maya said.
"What made you decide to stay?" Josh asked.
"You," Maya said causing Josh to smile.
"Me? How on earth did I manage to do that?" Josh asked.
"You showed me the last few weeks there are more important things to do than traveling and being away. Before my mother died she wanted me to do what I love but also not make the same decision she did and neglect the people around her. You've come here with reason Josh. You know that and I know that too. And definitely not for my nephew's company," Maya said as Josh gave her a smirk.
"I've made no secret that I've been speechless since meeting you. And not because you are this famous singer. I'm comfortable around you and I can tell you stuff easily. And I know that will probably..."

Before Josh could continue his sentence Maya pulled him closer to her causing their lips to touch as the soft passionate kiss slowly but surely resolved into something much more than they could ever realize.
For the time being everythjng stood still and the more they tried to make not a big deal out of the kiss the more they pulled each other closer telling them the kiss was meant to happen.
Josh pulled away from the young girl looking into her eyes as he gave her a smile before placing their heads together.