Silver Nights

Happy Christmas!
One shot given from Veronica_star_2020 who had unfortunately passed away due to suicide but she still gave the idea so I'm doing it.
Happy holidays.

Maya exhaled where she was trying to make sense of secret Santa not knowing why they still do it each year.
Knowing it was always something absolutely horrible Maya still attended it knowing it beats the thought of having her mother humiliate her in front of Shawn.

Josh came into the bakery seeing how the core six, or five as Lucas was in Texas, was sitting looking how everyone was talking going over to the counter.

"Hey, Josh! Haven't heard from you in a while. What will it be?" Topanga asked.
"Um... Make it one of your strawberry smoothies. What are the kids doing?" Josh asked.
"Secret Santa. Try to get Maya away or just kidnapp her. She's extremely stressed about Katy ruining Christmas," Topanga said giving Josh a smoothie.
"I'll see," Josh said as he went to sit down just a short distance from the crowd.

"Okay who did who get?" Riley asked.
"I got Zay," Farkle said.
"Maya," Smackle said.
"Smackle," Zay said.
"Farkle," Riley said.
"Lucas," Maya said.
"Wow you're are going to be hard. Know what to get him?" Riley asked and Maya shook her head as she saw how Josh was watching them.
"Why is your uncle watching us? Doesn't he have manners?" Zay asked as Riley smiled.
"Maya go over to him. Communicate like a normal person," Riley said as Maya exhaled going over to him.

"What you doing here, Boing?" Maya asked.
"Was in the environment and thought I'll say hi to my sister-in-law. How's Riley's Secret Santa going?" Josh asked as Maya looked over where they were sitting.
"Please get me away from here before I go crazy," Maya said.
"Okay. Katy mind if I kidnap your daughter for a few hours?" Josh asked.
"Go ahead."
"Riles. I'm going with Josh. He apparently needs help with something and only I can do it," Maya said.
"Remember Luke's gift," Riley said as they were gone.

"Know what to buy the cowboy?" Josh asked.
"Yes I do. Some new cowboy boots or some kind of book about western stuff or even a new cowboy hat for when he and Riley goes riding in Central Park. Something I'm not going to actually put a lot of effort in. She's driving me insane with all of that," Maya said.
"Apparently you are worried over something," Josh said as Maya smiled.
"I'm okay. So where are we going?" Maya asked as Josh smiled at the young girl.

Not saying a word causing Maya to smile they went to his apartment Alan had gotten him since he is now in college while it was just like a normal day in New York while it was supposed to be super busy.

"Okay so how can I make you forget about everything?" Josh asked as Maya smiled.
"I'm okay, Josh. I really am. This is normal for me," Maya said.
"Okay I know what," Josh said throwing a guitar her way.
"Sing something while I make coffee," Josh said.

Maya smiled as she started to strum on the guitar as Josh looked how she started to sing.

"Baby baby
Baby baby
You're the best present ever
Life's a snow globe when we're together
Like a normal rock will picture
Baby baby, it's crazy how
We're walking around this frozen town
I'm wrapped up like a bulb
In your arms, shooting stars
Bouncing off the snowflakes
Falling down and decorating all the tender lights
There's nothing like the silver nights with you
Streets are crowded, and stores are busy
Sipping cocoa, I'm just wishing
There'll be some mistletoe and you might kiss me
Walking around this frozen town
I'm wrapped up like a bulb
In your arms, shooting stars
Bouncing off the snowflakes
Falling down and decorating all the tender lights
There's nothing like the silver nights with you
Uuh uuh uh uh uh
Uuh uuh uh uh uh
Uuh uuh uh uh uh
Baby baby
Baby baby
(I love the silver nights)
Baby baby
(Silver nights)
Baby baby
I love these silver nights
Walking around this frozen town
I'm wrapped up like a bulb
In your arms, shooting stars
Bouncing off the snowflakes
Falling down and decorating all the tender lights
There's nothing like the silver nights
Nothing like the silver nights
Nothing like the silver nights with you."

Maya exhaled looking at Josh as he put the cups down on the coffee table while looking at the young girl.
Smiling at her she started to play some more on the guitar.

"Silent night, holy night
All is calm, all is bright
'Round yon virgin Mother and Child
Holy infant so tender and mild
Sleep in heavenly peace
Silent night, holy night!
Shepherds quake at the sight!
Glories stream from heaven afar;
Heavenly hosts sing Al-le-lu-ia!
Christ the Savior is born!
Silent night, holy night
Son of God, oh, love's pure light
Radiant beams from Thy holy face
With the dawn of redeeming grace
Jesus, Lord at Thy birth
Jesus, Lord at Thy birth."

"And still I can't get over your beautiful voice," Josh said.
"Thanks," Maya said.
"You honestly are the best at music. I can't believe you aren't doing it professionally," Josh said as Maya smiled.
"Thank you, Josh. For everything," Maya said as Josh sat down next to Maya.
"It's always my pleasure. Anytime," Josh said as Maya carefully caresses his cheek smiling.

Leaning forward their lips crashes as everything stood still while Josh pulled Maya in deeper causing to kiss to deepen.

Pulling away they looked at each other while knowing it was magical that their first kiss was like that.

"Merry Christmas, Boing," Maya said.
"Merry Christmas, Gorgeous," Josh said kissing Maya yet again.