Quarantine Conversations

Request from RilayaSmut2020
Requests are open.
This will be a Coronavirus, Covid19 whatever you people call it one shot.
Hope you guys enjoy.

Maya sat in her apartment ready to take on the rest of the world inside her little place.
She was nearly petrified over what the outcome could be.
She was 19 almost done with high school and now she was stuck at home due to a outbreak.
She exhaled looking at her mother who sat aside knowing she was not happy with this outbreak any less than her daughter was.

"How do people expect waitresses who have children to actually take care of those children?" Katy asked and Maya exhaled.
"Mom this is not the end of the..." Maya said as she heard her phone vibrating seeing a familiar number.

Put on your computer.

Maya smiled as she ran to her room immediately putting in her computer waiting for the call.
She face came up in the screen and Maya exhaled.
She quickly pushed the button seeing the face.

"Boing, what are you doing? You don't just send someone a message saying put on your computer," Maya said laughing as she pulled a blanket over her lap.
"My mother is driving me crazy," Josh said and Maya smiled.
"Were you in Philadelphia before the outbreak?" Maya asked and Josh nodded.
"And my father isn't behaving any better. He and Mr Feeny are constantly yelling over the yards from the house. It is annoying. How is quarantine or isolation, lock down whatever it is called with you?" Josh asked and Maya smiled.
"My mom is constantly complaining over how she can't work and how do people expect single mom waitresses to take care of their children blah blah blah. So not great and Riley is having the time of her life at home with Auggie. I think the most exciting thing that happened to far for the Hart-Clutterbucket household was when my mom burned the pancakes yesterday," Maya said.

Josh laughed which was magic in Maya's ears.
The last two months in quarantine were hell for the young girl since she got used to having a lot of people around her while during this time most of her friends had something else going on.

Maya and Josh decided to have more and more cinatvy not due to quarantine but due to the fact that they were in the long game and they both knew it would be easier to get to know the other if they were actually having contact.

"You know one of the most irrating things so far for me has been not talking to people. My mom is always in her room and your niece is having the time of her life with her parents and Auggie. While the rest of my friends are having fun with their families. It's been pretty lonely here," Maya said.
"Call my niece then. What is stopping you?" Josh asked.
"Maybe the fact that they are with family. I don't know. It's difficult relating to anyone with the fact that my father left when I was five and my mom's marriage with Shawn didn't work out," Maya said.
"Call me then. Not like I have much to do," Josh said.
"But you're with your family," Maya said.
"Maya, I'll always be there for you. Not like your dad who left. I want you to be able to call me when you are feeling happy, sad or lonely. Okay?" Josh said and Maya smiled.
"Thank you, Josh," Maya said.
"Anytime beautiful. I love you," Josh said.
"I love you too."