Covid19 Nightmare

People were running around in a hospital.
Many children around 14 to 18 were being admitted.
Maya saw herself in the corridor as she saw how medical staff were pushing Riley into a isolated room.
She didn't understand what was going on nor did she know what she wanted to do.
Instantly she saw as they pushed Josh and Auggie along with a lot of her other friends into the hospital shortly after that seeing Shawn as well.

He didn't look good and for the first time in her life Maya was frightened to death.
She didn't know what was happening.
Hearing time of death being called out various times made her scared and the next thing she knew she was in a cemetery.
She looked around seeing her mother there with tears in her eyes as well as Amy and Alan.
She looked at two grave stones.

Joshua Gabriel Matthews

Shawn Patrick Hunter

She exhaled as she knew what was happening.
Dead.
They were dead.

Instantly Maya woke up sweat dripping down her face.
She couldn't breathe and she knew that.
Riley came walking towards Maya as she switched on the bed lamp before she sat down next to her.

"Maya? Hey what is wrong?" Riley asked as Maya tried to catch her breathe.
"Shawn... Josh... They're..." Maya said totally out of breathe.
"Calm down. Uncle Shawn and Josh are fine and probably both asleep. What is wrong? What happened?" Riley asked and Maya shook her head while she closed her eyes.

With a single tear galling down her cheek Riley pulled her best friend close trying to calm her down as she had no idea what had just happened.